Dinafem SteelWool's first grow - Dinafem Blue Cheese Auto

hey steel wool don't no if you remember who i am from early post but i told ya it will all work out :) nice looking girl but now is the most important part let that girl dry in the dark not to fast though they say 4-5 days then cure it, you will have great smoke

Ofcourse i remember you dwcnoob, thanx for aall the help man, really appriciated.

Im trying to be carefull with the drying, just one question, should i keep the pc fan still running in the tent for air circulation?

Ofcourse i remember you dwcnoob, thanx for aall the help man, really appriciated.

Im trying to be carefull with the drying, just one question, should i keep the pc fan still running in the tent for air circulation?
yes keep the fan on and keep the light off at all time and humidity low

here brother good idea to go by
curing-cheat-sheet.jpg

She stinking the place up yet?! Looking forward to your smoke report bro. Pretty sure you're eligible for a Dinafem badge too you lucky bugger.lol.

Back