Live Stoners Stay Safe

Welcome to afn ,never been east ,I stay in the northwest but I'm so glad things are changing for the better ,the more places that legalize,the better the chances for places against it ,because in my opinion most want legalization.

hey dude and welcome to AFN, have a slap for coming out of the shadows..

Sweet dude, thanks!

Wished I lived in New England with your new fancy recreational laws... I live in Old England with the gonna fuck you over laws... one day the wind will change.

Sorry to hear that, we're pulling for you guys across the pond. The change in the law is so recent that it is still a bit of a trip to just talk about smoking openly. Actually the day that it became legal here was on a workday in January. I walked into the busy call center around 5pm and loudly asked "Who wants to smoke a nice fat joint?" The floor manager of the call center is super uptight, I could tell he was about to pull me aside to chew me out when HIS BOSS comes out from a private office and replies "You got? Let's go!" I had the biggest shit-eating grin on my face as I left with the head of the department to go get blazed after work, which we is exactly what we did!

Hey thanks for the strain recommendation and checking out my new setup too. Will definitely check out Vision Seeds, I wouldn't mind 6z primo per plant! It is a weird gap in the law that it is still illegal to ship seeds and a lot of the bigger seed shops won't send to the US. I did manage to order some from Mephisto, we'll see if they get through customs.

(passes back) :pass:

Sweet dude, thanks!

Sorry to hear that, we're pulling for you guys across the pond. The change in the law is so recent that it is still a bit of a trip to just talk about smoking openly. Actually the day that it became legal here was on a workday in January. I walked into the busy call center around 5pm and loudly asked "Who wants to smoke a nice fat joint?" The floor manager of the call center is super uptight, I could tell he was about to pull me aside to chew me out when HIS BOSS comes out from a private office and replies "You got? Let's go!" I had the biggest shit-eating grin on my face as I left with the head of the department to go get blazed after work, which we is exactly what we did!

Hey thanks for the strain recommendation and checking out my new setup too. Will definitely check out Vision Seeds, I wouldn't mind 6z primo per plant! It is a weird gap in the law that it is still illegal to ship seeds and a lot of the bigger seed shops won't send to the US. I did manage to order some from Mephisto, we'll see if they get through customs.

(passes back) :pass:

Cross fingers for the mephisto, you will not be disappointed

Sent from mTalk

I does doesn't it. Hmmm... Makes me nervous, but hey it's legal here!! Cannot get over that just yet. Let me see what I can come up with. I am open to suggestions as well.

There is an event very close to me called Extravaganga, it's a pretty big anual pot festival but we just missed it in April. They have been holding it for many years but this was the first year weed was legal! It does seem like an AFN live smoke-up at an event like that would be appropriate...

Good choice to use Mephisto. So what did you get?

Northern Cheese Haze and Sour Livers, and the freebie was Man Bear Alien Pig. Looks like you prolly saw in my other thread.

I'm trying to decide which strain to run first. Any input would be most welcome, it's a hard decision :smoking:

Welcome to afn ,never been east ,I stay in the northwest but I'm so glad things are changing for the better ,the more places that legalize,the better the chances for places against it ,because in my opinion most want legalization.

Yeah no doubt gotta keep the momentum up with more states legalizing!

Northern Cheese Haze and Sour Livers, and the freebie was Man Bear Alien Pig. Looks like you prolly saw in my other thread.

I'm trying to decide which strain to run first. Any input would be most welcome, it's a hard decision :smoking:
I just started on the MBAP just because its a cool name lol and there is a grow off going on with those beans. I've grown 3 bears and it's pretty stinkily good! This is a cross of it.... Do you like cheese?

Back