Live Stoners Stay Safe

Hi all,

Another New England native here! Now that recreational is legal in my state I'm setting up an indoor grow. I've been stalking the AFN forums for a few months compiling ideas for a balls out setup... I finally decided on an AutoCobs/AutoPots in a 4x4 tent.

I figured I'd better get my account registered and introduce myself before I get too far in over my head. I'm still clearing out my basement and setting up the equipment, if figure that will take the next couple weekends to complete. If you want to check out my setup and have a few laughs while I figure out how to hang an exhaust fan, check out my unboxing/setup thread over in the new growers section.

I'm hoping to line things up so I have some seeds to pop right about the time my tent is all pimped out. Anyone have any suggestions for a high potency/high yielding strain that's good for a first time grower, or a recommended seed bank that will deliver to Massachusetts?

Thanks to AFN for the all great stuff I've already learned and see you in the forums!

hey dude and welcome to AFN, have a slap for coming out of the shadows... :slap:
Wished I lived in New England with your new fancy recreational laws... I live in Old England with the gonna fuck you over laws... one day the wind will change.
Strain I can recommend for a newbie (she was my second grow) is AK49 by vision seeds. They are cheap so won't break the bank, she just grew her self and I got just over 6 oz of her (25ltr pot in soil). Taste amazing and packs hell of a punch. Nailed most to the floor who tried her.
Jumping on into your set journal to see what what dude
passing the never ending joint...
giphy12.gif

Hey and Welcome!
Another New England grower! From what I read you must be from my state, and I don't mean the state of confusion! We need to have a get together of all our NE mates for a big ol smoke out! You know bring your favorite strain and try to smoke some of everything!! WooHoo!!
You can't go wrong with @BigSm0 's autocobs. I have 8 of them so far and saving for more! I favor Mephisto and Fast Buds for my auto strains, can't go wrong with either.
Peace and happy growing.

East coast has been blowing up like crazy. Can't get over the our local stores sales increase just in the past 6 months. A get together sounds like a blast wwwillie.
I does doesn't it. Hmmm... Makes me nervous, but hey it's legal here!! Cannot get over that just yet. Let me see what I can come up with. I am open to suggestions as well.

Back