Live Stoners Stay Safe

SPZ

All Systems Grow
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Northern Cheese Haze
Hi all,

Another New England native here! Now that recreational is legal in my state I'm setting up an indoor grow. I've been stalking the AFN forums for a few months compiling ideas for a balls out setup... I finally decided on an AutoCobs/AutoPots in a 4x4 tent.

I figured I'd better get my account registered and introduce myself before I get too far in over my head. I'm still clearing out my basement and setting up the equipment, if figure that will take the next couple weekends to complete. If you want to check out my setup and have a few laughs while I figure out how to hang an exhaust fan, check out my unboxing/setup thread over in the new growers section.

I'm hoping to line things up so I have some seeds to pop right about the time my tent is all pimped out. Anyone have any suggestions for a high potency/high yielding strain that's good for a first time grower, or a recommended seed bank that will deliver to Massachusetts?

Thanks to AFN for the all great stuff I've already learned and see you in the forums!

Love it spz. Your on a perfect path for success.
Autocob life

One of the most important parts of growing is the seeds. Plenty of members here will vouch for @mephisto Personally it's the only thing I'll grow unless it's a tester from another company. I'm sure Mitch will have a recommendation as I haven't grown to many different strains from them yet but I can definitely say with confidence the ones I have grown far exceeded expectations. Shipping to NE is fairly quick and for me been flawless so far. If you plan on growing for years to come I'd recommend a larger order too as the bulk prices put the seed cost way cheaper than anything I have seen. Plus amazing freebies too.

Back