Indoor SPZ's Ultimate vs. Gorilla Showdown

Only one is really a problem. Maybr 2 oz. I still hold myself mostly accountable 90% let's say. Little bit of that weather where some cold and moist got into the room at the same time which is what did it in but it's my fault I treat them too much like photos in the beginning

Reactions: SPZ
What will you grow for your new one?

As much success as I've had with the Short Stuff Gorilla, I'm thinking about a Mephisto run next time. I have Sour Livers and Creme de la Chem I'll probably do two of each. Starting to work on resetting the grow area!

Great choice.

Reactions: SPZ
Day 84

Quick update on the Gorilla. She's fattening up, should be finished soon. I'm heading out of town for the weekend so I have my choice of harvesting tomorrow night or waiting until Sunday. I'll probably wait...

She's filling up the tent now!
IMG_20180228_080451587.jpg

Bud zone~
IMG_20180228_080457842.jpg

Here's one of the buds!
IMG_20180228_080516182.jpg

Ultimate was a low yielder, Ultimate 1 had 2.25 ounces, Ultimate 2 had 1.25 ounces, but the smoke is really top notch with a heavy stone so no complaints, just wish I had done better with those girls!

This is soon to be a FULL TENT
Great bow-up she is gorgeous. I too would wait until you get back. She how she is fattening up and where is is with the trichomes.

The A/U do taste great and a nice kick.

Enjoy the camping out this weekend. :eyebrows:

Day 84

Quick update on the Gorilla. She's fattening up, should be finished soon. I'm heading out of town for the weekend so I have my choice of harvesting tomorrow night or waiting until Sunday. I'll probably wait...

She's filling up the tent now!
View attachment 871591

Bud zone~
View attachment 871592

Here's one of the buds!
View attachment 871593

Ultimate was a low yielder, Ultimate 1 had 2.25 ounces, Ultimate 2 had 1.25 ounces, but the smoke is really top notch with a heavy stone so no complaints, just wish I had done better with those girls!

Wait, it will fatten up if you do.
\

Yup I agree, I'm going to let her wait. One of the local growers once told me to wait till it looks done, then let it go another week! :mrgreen:

Easy decision cause I don't have time to buck her up and strip off the fan leaves anyway, I gotta pack for my trip!

This is soon to be a FULL TENTThe A/U do taste great and a nice kick.

Yes I'm loving the AU, really wish I hadn't stunted them because because the high is phenomenal, I'd love to have a bit more. I rolled a big fat joint to smoke with a good friend who is a notoriously heavy tolker. The joint was half AU and half Northern Cheese Haze. Long story short, my friend cried uncle about half way through and we had to clip it! These new strains are so potent you can't even smoke a whole one! :dizzy:

Enjoy the camping out this weekend. :eyebrows:

Indeed, I'm heading to the Adirondacks with my wife. She is one of those weird people who doesn't care for snow and ice and likes to sleep with a roof over her head, so we are staying at a nice hotel in Lake Placid. She will have a spa day and I will be out in the mountains trying not to kill myself!

:snow3:

Back