New Grower Spring Fever Seed Buying Frenzy! What ya buying?

On Monday I received my Illuminautos order. Today I got my Short Stuff HOD testers. I am ordering tonight or tomorrow from Motor City Seeds.
Norstar Genetics- Dirty Little Secret
Big Worm Genetics- Forbidden Space Fruit

These are photos and purchase of any two packs of any brand gets a free pack from Joker Genetics.
Also anyone who uses Instagram Norstar Genetics is doing a crazy giveaway. 1st place is 100 strains. 5 beans of each, 500 beans all to one winner.

I am not buying one more seed!!!
I go for one seed for what I want and end up buying a dozen or so and by that I mean varieties, with 5-10 of each. I have done that way too many times. Time to work off some of that excess beanage before they go bad!

I am not buying one more seed!!!
I go for one seed for what I want and end up buying a dozen or so and by that I mean varieties, with 5-10 of each. I have done that way too many times. Time to work off some of that excess beanage before they go bad!
what I'm talk'in about, impulse seed buying, lol, after all, seeds last, may as well be sitting on more than I can grow, seed bank legacy, and so much fun to turn others on

Bought my yearly seeds beginning of the year :(

But some of the new memphisto line might be worth snapping up as they will probably sell out quick.

Got plenty to be getting on with, here recent order, herbies, do some really good offers :D
image.png

Purple Kush Auto Feminised Seeds
10 seeds

Assorted Auto Feminised Buddha seeds
Quantity: 1

Sour Diesel Auto Feminised
3 seeds

White Widow AUTO Feminised
3 seeds

Auto Northern Lights Feminised
3 seeds

Auto Sour Diesel Haze Feminised