New Grower Spring Fever Seed Buying Frenzy! What ya buying?

Should be enough to keep you outta trouble........

:pass:

Because someone will at least pretend to care, here is my inventory........................:jump:

VAULT
Fast Buds - Green Crack (Afghan Skunk)
Pyramid -Tutankhamon CC (AK-47)
Fast Buds - Six Shooter
Seeds of Life -Big Low
Samsara -Shot Adrenaline (Skuk#1)
Delicious - Critical Neville Haze (Haze)
MOC - White Widow
Dinafem - White Widow XXL
Flash - Kush van Stich (O.G. Kush)
Delicious -Critical Jack Herer CC
Dinafem - Sour Diesel
Dinafem - Critical + CC (Critical)
World of Seeds - Afghan Kush Ryder
Samsara - Flash Babylon CC (Northern Lights)
Samsara - Supersonic Cyrstal Storm
Dr. Krippling -Grand Heft Auto
Dinafem -Roadrunner #2

RESERVES
Spanish Seeds (Speed Seeds) -Blueberry
Spanish Seeds - Purple
Midweek Song - Double Big Bud
Midweek Song - AK(Speed Seeds) (AK-47)
Midweel Song (Vault) - Pink Diesel X Amnesia
Seedsman - Sweet Tooth

Hey may I ask where you bought them from? I love the idea of getting delicious seeds as freebies. Also...finally somebody else that's running the new think fast! I am throwing think fast down outdoors in another month(seed is growing currently under lights)

Sweet! I got them from alibongo. It was a special deal they had that only lasted a few days. They tend to do stuff like that every handful of months which is basically the only time I order haha.

Sweet! I got them from alibongo. It was a special deal they had that only lasted a few days. They tend to do stuff like that every handful of months which is basically the only time I order haha.

Cool...I am going to have to sign up for their newletter. I good buddy of mine buys from ali and has had good experiences with them for sure. Thank man!

I convinced my self that I am a grower and "seed collector." They store for years if easily stored properly.........................:redcard:

Ya, seed collector indeed!! And nothing wrong about that, just my poor pocket book!! And I have them well sealed and stored so they should last. I need to stay away from the seed marts because truth be told I just cannot help myself!!!

Buying seeds is always so hard for me. I never k
Cool...I am going to have to sign up for their newletter. I good buddy of mine buys from ali and has had good experiences with them for sure. Thank man!

They have free shipping on all seed orders all the time too. That is the number one reason I use them tbh, I'm a cheap ass and if I can skip on shipping I'm there. ;D

Weed fairy delivered my Mephisto Artisanals and the freebies were two extra Artisanal seeds each pack and a 5-pack of Skyrone Stomper, so dope!

Back