New Grower Spring Fever Seed Buying Frenzy! What ya buying?

20 autos in the greenhouse and 2-4 photos indoors! that's the summer game plan! This is the one and only order where I'll spend this much!!!
20 autos in the greenhouse and 2-4 photos indoors! that's the summer game plan! This is the one and only order where I'll spend this much!!!
like those numbers, gonna push my envelope this season by having some outside the greenhouse, more is better when it comes to pot, right?

Hey dankstyle J! I was just thinking about you the other day....hope things are going well man!!

as for seed I am all stocked up and most of the strains (1 plant of each) are in the dirt! Dutch Passion Think Fast, Frisian Duck and Dew, Orange Hill Special, Passion #1, Durban POison, Blueberry, Delicious Seeds Fruity Chronic Juice. The current herbies sale with the dinafem promo is awfully tempting though!!
Damn bro you already got plants in the ground I am still trying to get my card so I can grow at my dads always busy with my son pretty much full time but I am still working towards getting my outdoor ready

Damn bro you already got plants in the ground I am still trying to get my card so I can grow at my dads always busy with my son pretty much full time but I am still working towards getting my outdoor ready

Sure do...hit the paper towel on the usual date of april the 1st. UNder the leds until it warms up outside then out in pots(hopefully may 15th) until they go in the ground(june 1st)

Hey J wishing you the most productive season! Waiting for greenhouse time, seeded auto ultimate April Fools in south window, she is soaking up all that exuberant springtime reflected intensity

AU is a killer strain, and not just in size!

I've decides I'm doing 4 in the greenhouse, hoping for a pound each!

Hey J wishing you the most productive season! Waiting for greenhouse time, seeded auto ultimate April Fools in south window, she is soaking up all that exuberant springtime reflected intensity

Back