Outdoor Spirit 51, Rapid Afghan, Cream Caramel, paki x mighty durban lazy guerilla

Lats 42. the possability of exreme weather like thunderstorms, twisters, unseasonable warm or cold in spring or fall.

ok. will you break up the native soil at all? do you know the PH of this soil?

Some minor soil work to plant the soaked seeds and peat pucks (presoaked). Thinking if adding a couple peices of water polymer crystals under the peat pot for the tap rot to find as well as small humidity domes for protection and humidity first week, changed to small wire cage. Tested soil before and it was good. Grass areas, unused pastures, greenways. Varied population of trees but wont be planting close to any large trees. Grasses, tall annual weeds and brush. many of the areas have been untouched for several decades. Greenways are high ground compared to crop run off. Soil is black loam with a slight mix of sand and decomposing plant matter a couple inches down. Water line is about 3-6 feet down depending on how far away from water.

be careful which polymer brand you use, they give off toxins and have been reported to give weed a bad taste by some. There are some corn based ones that are supposed to work well, for the bacon of me I can't find the link.

skip the crystals, if your going to add anything add, a handfull of kelp meal. around the plant. And water soluble fert.

Like time released nutes? Ill feed regularly, every week or two. For the kelp meal, just per directions?

Edit: blonde moment, didnt register “handful around the plant“

RA should be here within a week or so. Placed an order for the paki x md and spirit51 today. Might be a little of a late start for the paki x md but itll have about a month - month and a half to grow beforw flowering. RA will be soaked and planted asap.

Still no RA, but im remaining patient, still plenty of time. New fuel pump set me back but Spirit 51 is still gonna get paid for, sorry AFN/AFS. CC will aslo be ordered at a later date. Think the paki x durban will be nixed. By the time money frees up and order gets here there will be very little veg time. Less than a month. Some bumps in the road but ill make it happen.

No RA, resending something from bean boys. Either of their 7-9weeks strains i seen. Spirit51 may be the only other seeds comin:cry:g. Other more pressing issues sucked up my funds. Ill just have to stock up over winter as i can for next year.

Vendor sent out some of Bean Boys work, Body Bag SVF OGK. Its not truely a single strain but three diff males pollinated to Chemdawg D. The males used are Chem Valley kush, Deadhead OG, and Tahoe OG. I have no idea the fathers genetics. Flowering time is 7-9 weeks. The 9 week “phenos“ may run a little long by average frost date bit we'll see.

Back