Outdoor Spirit 51, Rapid Afghan, Cream Caramel, paki x mighty durban lazy guerilla

A

ACV

This grow will see what they got. Expecting about 1/2 will survive and have lower yeilds.No hole prep, no plans on even sprouting indoors. Presoak till they sink and they will go outside in wet peat pots, watered, and mulched naturally with close competing plants pulled. I have regular time to visit but not for very long periods. Was going to use a spray i used before but am looking at different methods. Ideas for insect and pest control accepted. Figured a couple different organic veggie spray to keep them safe till they get going from bugs. Nutes will be determined. Organic with no blood bone or fish. Simple 2 or 3 part. Recomendations accepted. Waters close enough to not worry. Several small spots, kinda cramped with 2-5 per spot. Drying and curing will be semi outdoors. Protected from the elements and light but not heat and humidity. Hope for good weather! Ill be glued to the forecast come planting time. Starting a little late but i want night time temps cozy.

Sweet ACV... Can't wait to see um up and growing...If your growing outside, be sure to spray the plants weekly with Neem Oil...That will keep the bugs away, atleast until flowering starts. Then other methods will be need to keep those insects away...

Good luck

Hey ripster! Neem is def on the list. I think milky spore is to. For animals thinkin of getting some predator urine from trapping suppliers and just drink a lot of coffee and water and leave my own “smell“ behind. The areas planed have very little human presence so hopefully itll help keep plant munchers at bay. Aged chicken wire cages are also a strong possability till they are taller.

Sound like an exciting project - bookmarked !

Hey ripster! Aged chicken wire cages are also a strong possability till they are taller.

Great idea with the" Aged" chicken wire...People may not see a rusty old wire fence, but put up a nice new shiny one and the whole world will see it.lol...

Thanks for the bookmark maffro. Ill keep this pretty updated. These forums are active enough i checkin all the time.

Yeah ripster i stole that trick. Read of people burning it also. Just setting a new roll on a small fire. Everything i know is from a book or the forums i used to be on. I have a general specific idea where they will go but i will try to find places that provide natural cover and protection.

Does any one know can you get rapid Afghan in regular seed not feminised?

Sorry dont know. This go around searched out fem versions of what i wanted. Only non fem thatll be run is Spirit 51. Hopefully someone will see this and be able to give ya an answer

What is your lat? and do you have extreme weather?

Lats 42. the possability of exreme weather like thunderstorms, twisters, unseasonable warm or cold in spring or fall.

Back