Extraction Sour Stomper Trim Hash Shaker Kief

Spanglish

Certified Rambler
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
White Crack and Alien Vs Triangle
Just finished shaking up a jar full of the Sour Stomper trim in the cheap n cheerful hash shaker, sorry no pics of the process as was a bit of a stealth session while the misses had the little one out at the cinema.

Here is the finished product 3.1g of fluffy kief aching to be sampled as soon as i am done here ;)

DSCF1077.JPG
DSCF1078.JPG
DSCF1083.JPG
DSCF1100.JPG
DSCF1103.JPG
DSCF1107.JPG
DSCF1112.JPG
DSCF1129.JPG

nice man, can i have details of the shaker, i currently just use homemade bubble bag concept shaker

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Is the same as the one in this video bro about €5-€10 in most grow and head shops, had to tape the mesh into place after it slipping first use and plant material getting through a small hole but touch wood since then been golden, stuff it full and chuck in a few small coins and in the freezer for 30 mins then 3 mins shaking the hell out of it till arm muscles are burning. Sure there are better methods but for the price does perfect for my needs ;)

Is the same as the one in this video bro about €5-€10 in most grow and head shops, had to tape the mesh into place after it slipping first use and plant material getting through a small hole but touch wood since then been golden, stuff it full and chuck in a few small coins and in the freezer for 30 mins then 3 mins shaking the hell out of it till arm muscles are burning. Sure there are better methods but for the price does perfect for my needs ;)

nice one mate gonna have a google and see if i can get one online

love it when it clumps together itself,quality :thumbsup:
a lot of folk leave bagged up trim knocking about till they dont know what to do with it then buck it out.or smoke a lot of leafy stuff for a light buzz.for the price and for making use of trim,everyone should have something like this.
:pighug:

love it when it clumps together itself,quality :thumbsup:
a lot of folk leave bagged up trim knocking about till they dont know what to do with it then buck it out.or smoke a lot of leafy stuff for a light buzz.for the price and for making use of trim,everyone should have something like this.
:pighug:

Have found it only get clumpy like that with old trim that has been jarred up a good few months, fresh dried stuff seems to be more dry and powder like. I dry the trim in cardboard boxes packed pretty tight and mix it about daily, after about 2-3 weeks stuff it all in jars and tuck them away a few months without even burping them as the trim is plenty dry by then, to me this gives a beautiful textured and more potent kief compared to the fresh stuff.

Have found it only get clumpy like that with old trim that has been jarred up a good few months, fresh dried stuff seems to be more dry and powder like. I dry the trim in cardboard boxes packed pretty tight and mix it about daily, after about 2-3 weeks stuff it all in jars and tuck them away a few months without even burping them as the trim is plenty dry by then, to me this gives a beautiful textured and more potent kief compared to the fresh stuff.
iv got about an OZ or so of jarred prime sugar leaf trim thats been collected over a good few months. cant wait to try the new toy its definately going to beat the old method

Back