Mephisto Genetics Sour Stomper-Skyler White-Sour Crack

Ribbzzy

Trig, why'd you aways call me Dave?
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Ill grow these 3 over the next 10ish weeks. All full on Mephisto bonanza. Seeds were started using the tissue method on 19th Feb, Sour Stomper and Skyler White were above ground 22nd Feb, so today makes them a week old. I had germ issues with the Sour Crack, so she is a week behind. Ill be doing some serious LST on these, lets see how they stand it

Soil is Plagron Light,
Bio Bizz nutes, Root Juice, Fish Mix, Bloom and Alg-a-mic.
Platinum P300
Phresh Extractor
11 liter smart pots

Sour Stomper, day 7, nice amount of growth so far
IMG_3342.JPG
IMG_3343.JPG

Im doing my first indoor grow with mephisto now. 2xSour Crack. 1Heisenberg special. Started a journel as well. Will keep eye on yours. Hope its a rocker for you

Day 7 for Skyler White. She had issues dropping her shell casing, hence the tip damage on the first set of leaves. Next time, ill make sure to plant a little deeper. She's ahead of her sister already
IMG_3344.JPG
IMG_3345.JPG

Last edited:
Im doing my first indoor grow with mephisto now. 2xSour Crack. 1Heisenberg special. Started a journel as well. Will keep eye on yours. Hope its a rocker for you
Cheers @fluffhead. Ill have a look at yours too. Put your grow in your signature, that way it makes it easy for people to follow. You'll love the Heisenberg, its a great smoke

Last edited:
No photos of the Sour Crack, camera run out of battery. Both the Skyler White and the Stomper were fed yesterday, day 6.
All measurements per liter-
4ml root juice
1ml Fish Mix
1/4 teaspoon Epsom Salt

2 liters each pot

Sour stomper is totally on wish list for next order, and 3bog. Kind of want to wait to order however. I believe they are about to put out some new mouth watering drops. But their selection is getting thin. Sold out of pretty much everything.

April mate. New drop then. The 3 bears OG is dinamite. So much so, I ordered 3 more last time (recieved 5). Its one ill always keep stashed away

How would i go about putting grow in signature? Sorry don't mean to thread jack
go to the top of your thread, the first page, and copy the web address, mine for this page is
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/sour-stomper-skyler-white-sour-crack.58253/#post-1372934
then go to your profile, and signature is listed on the left. Paste your link in there, roberts your fathers brother. That way every time you write a comment, people can easily see what your up too grow wise

Back