Mephisto Genetics Sour Crack SoG Meds

gbd

Son of the Sun.
Reaction score
This is my first time trying a sea of green so be patient with me. I'm sure I'll make a few mistakes. Right now I have 40 Sour Crack seeds in damp paper towels. Once 36 of those crack they'll be potted up in 8"x8"x9" square pots that hold just under 6 liters of soil. I'm hoping for 1 pound dry, which comes to about 14 grams per plant. Hopefully that's not too lofty of a goal. Here's the tent and system they'll be placed into:

5SqgyCz.jpg

8MLShNp.jpg

Half power.

fvYrS2h.jpg

Full power, 490 watts.

x7vVTln.jpg

Here's a close up of the drip system. I'm thinking of topping the pots off with more soil so that the drip system will be just below the surface. The only downside to that is not being able to visually see if/when a line is clogged.

I've raised the lights to a height of about 40" inches. This should help the little ones stretch above the irrigation lines, as well as increase the light's overall footprint. If I notice any slow or weak growth I'll lower the light, but it looks awfully bright still.

Based on past experience with Mephisto beans these should have a taproot and be potted up tomorrow, then crack the soil surface the following day. As always, luck, love, and positivity are always welcome.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Awesome awesome awesome!
our leds came today, so I'm germinating tonight , right behind you!

best of luck , and I'm sure you'll smash your goal!
any questions a long the way, just ask.

Game On!! :)

Dang, what a gorgeous set-up. Looks downright diabolical :)

nice a clean setup, look forward to seeing how this turns out. :thumbs:

Sub'd, first one! :)

Welcome, Strawberry! :Sharing One:

2nd. I'd venture to guess you'll be able to meet your goal. Good luck.

I'll be happy as a dog in snow if I can pull a pound! Thank you for the luck, Marga! Right back to you!

Awesome awesome awesome!
our leds came today, so I'm germinating tonight , right behind you!

best of luck , and I'm sure you'll smash your goal!
any questions a long the way, just ask.

Excellent! Thank you for the extras too!! I've never used one light to cover such a large area so only time will tell. I'm sure I'll be pestering you about how to prune them best in no time at all. Thanks again! I look forward to seeing your seas too!

Game On!! :)

Dang, what a gorgeous set-up. Looks downright diabolical :)

Thanks, Trap! Hopefully she won't put me through hell! I've tried to engineer all the kinks out of it as best I could, but gremlins always pop up when you least expect them.

:devil:

nice a clean setup, look forward to seeing how this turns out. :thumbs:

Thanks, Lykaboss! It'll be a fun experiment for us all! Keep rocking those sick dwc/scrog grows. If I ever jump that way I'll be using your threads as guides.

Cheers!

Last edited:
If your previous efforts are anything to go by, you will kill this GBD.

Sub'd.

Well screw me blind running.

Dude! lol Dude!

That tent is gonna be like, holy shite. Words escape me.

I am filling my karma engine with nitromethane and starting it up!

Back