Mephisto Genetics Sour Crack DWC (September-October 2019 Edition)

MissUniverse

I put metal in the microwave
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
mycanna.wiki
My bts failed to thrive and I Wont wait any longer so I ripped it out and am starting a sour crack to see if I can get 2 zips again in dwc. My normal set up is as follows
Here's the run down of the set up

Light: 1x Mars Hydro 600 1xMars Hydro 300 (Both Old series) 1x Mars hydro 300 (new series)
Grow Space: 48*24*60inch tent
Container: 5 gallon dwc
Seeds: mephisto sour crack F8
Nutrients: General HydroponicsMaxitwo step ( MaxiGroMaxiBloom) Xtreme gardeningmykos wp xtreme gardeningazos
Fungicide: southern ag. Biofungicide

Prep:
I'm going with ratios i used before because nothing has changed with my set up and it should still be the same since last grow around
Mykos wp was added to the res at 2.5 tbsp in 5 gallons. Azos wp was added to the res at 2 tbsp. Calmag was added to the res at 25ml. That was mixed together.
2.5tsp of Maxigro was then added to 250ml of water and the granular feed became a liquid solution. The liquid maxigro was slowly mixed in to the final solution. Then the solution was adjusted to a ph which settled to about 5.9 per my ph pen.

Today I placed the rapid rooter into the hydroton and then proceeded to plant a sour crack seed into the rapidrooter. I placed a piece of the rapid rooter to plug the seed hole and set it and now I am forgetting it.

It is sharing the tent with a week old strawberry nuggets dwc and a week old 1 gallon sequoia cherries by dusted bud genetics photoperiod I'm going to bonsai mom and clone to flower in a 2x2x3 tent and this all may be joined by a zkittlez auto from seedsman I won once I have things set. I need the yield to keep me going

Last edited:
I tend to chat a lot on hott so you get the best updates there and if you ask for pics I'll get them for you there faster than here so the link to my hott referral code is at the bottom as that's the best place to get the most up to date info

Let me tag a few people from hott. I know I'm missing a lot of them. @Wawashell @420Forever @baked in the bluegrass @Weed Warrior @Harry_Kovert

Here's some others I don't know if they are on hott.
@Frank Nitty @Wian @Arthur @Soulflower

Here's my referral link to hott use this if you don't have an account on hott to register.
https://www.highofthetiger.com/index.php?referrer=63

I missed @Hypathetical Gardener and @BCBudlady in my tag cloud if you're interested

Tag! im in.
I got a lil 2gal soil sour crack baby going, 2 weeks old today i think.
Good luck yo!
Welcome! Saw over on hott your cat had some early nibbles of yours. Sending good vibes your way for that girl
Welcome to another edition of "hear me complain on here and hott for another 2 months about a plant" glad you can join me!
Love the sour crack...
Will be following...
Sour crack is awesome! Theres a reason it should be in everyone's seed chest. Its fast its strong and in dwc it sure does do an amazing job fast! Thanks for the follow
To bad about the BTS.. Hope this will do better!
Things happen, and I'll try bts again when I have more space to try again (at which time I'm sure she will surpass what I expected this round). Thanks for the positive vibes!

On to updates
She cracked her shell and it was butt up in the rooter so I turned the seed right side up, now she looks to be popping above the rooter by tomorrow and should be day 1 tomorrow or weds

I missed @Hypathetical Gardener and @BCBudlady in my tag cloud if you're interested

Welcome! Saw over on hott your cat had some early nibbles of yours. Sending good vibes your way for that girl

Welcome to another edition of "hear me complain on here and hott for another 2 months about a plant" glad you can join me!

Sour crack is awesome! Theres a reason it should be in everyone's seed chest. Its fast its strong and in dwc it sure does do an amazing job fast! Thanks for the follow

Things happen, and I'll try bts again when I have more space to try again (at which time I'm sure she will surpass what I expected this round). Thanks for the positive vibes!

On to updates
She cracked her shell and it was butt up in the rooter so I turned the seed right side up, now she looks to be popping above the rooter by tomorrow and should be day 1 tomorrow or weds
Im in!! Ill be on hott a lot more once its mobile integrated. I know i own a computer. I think i even turned it on once this year. [emoji23]

Sent by a weed nerd

Im in!! Ill be on hott a lot more once its mobile integrated. I know i own a computer. I think i even turned it on once this year. [emoji23]

Sent by a weed nerd
I havent used my computer for anything other than programming in a long time :crying:
Fwiw i only chat in hott with muh mobile phone, seems to work fine!

Same here I use my mobile. I stayed programming my own chat program for it but it started causing issues accidentally because it's not quite the same set up as some other chats but it works perfectly on movile

Back