Lighting Some things in mind for a DIY COB build

Final form (probably not):

63a9ffba256c4e642170b27e208d02e0.jpg

Two HLG 320C 1400B drivers
10 x Vero 29 3500K SE COB's @ ~50W each

Brings the total to ~500W. I could add two more COB's with these drivers, which will probably happen within the year.

Have a great week, and be safe.

Final form (probably not):

63a9ffba256c4e642170b27e208d02e0.jpg

Two HLG 320C 1400B drivers
10 x Vero 29 3500K SE COB's @ ~50W each

Brings the total to ~500W. I could add two more COB's with these drivers, which will probably happen within the year.

Have a great week, and be safe.
Sick. That's a beast. COBS!!!!!!!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Are you sure you got 3500k?? They look just like my 6500k's.

That's one hell of a light!! Enough wattage to grow 20 plants lol. Looks good!

One thing I'd suggest is painting and sealing the inside walls. Osb plywood is the worst thing for a grow room. It absorbs crazy moisture and will eventually mold on you. Insulation will help but kraft paper backing is hardly a moisture barrier. Rent or buy a cheap Wagner sprayer and dump a few gallons bro. You'll be happy you did, well upset if you see mold when you didn't.

I thought the picture of em running a few pages back looked a little blue compared to my 3500k 1818s

Are you sure you got 3500k?? They look just like my 6500k's.

That's one hell of a light!! Enough wattage to grow 20 plants lol. Looks good!

One thing I'd suggest is painting and sealing the inside walls. Osb plywood is the worst thing for a grow room. It absorbs crazy moisture and will eventually mold on you. Insulation will help but kraft paper backing is hardly a moisture barrier. Rent or buy a cheap Wagner sprayer and dump a few gallons bro. You'll be happy you did, well upset if you see mold when you didn't.

Ya, thanks for the tips!

This room was my kids old treehouse. I plan on doing some upgrades to the room after this Night Queen comes down. Painting is definitely on the list now even though I hate painting.

Yep, they're 3500K. Could be color balance from the potato I take pictures with.

Thanks for checking things out!

No prob. Home Depot has cheap sprayers for 40 dollars. Might save you a few hours. The main reason I suggested is the plywood flakes are tough to cover. Before my room makeover I had made a table and drying cabinet from nice plywood and it turned in a few months time. Moldly shit in a grow room isn't good.

You should start a new thread about taking pictures with a potato. [HASHTAG]#intrigued[/HASHTAG]

Back