Outdoor Some outdoor strain-questions.

hhahahhaha.... see... thats why I differed to Cres... I knew I would be humbled.. :bow:

the man knows his shit!

:smokebuds:

thanks for the education Cres!

Omg. That´s a lot of post in my thread... I was expecting maybe just two or three posts. :)

I have made up my mind. I will grow Flash´s superautos. And i have placed a very expencive order. 3 x 2 feminized Annapurna, 3 x 2 fem Number One, and 3 fem Nirvana Sky. And then i already have 3 DP Auto Berrys, and 5 regular Purple Mazars. So i will have 17 autos total this summer. It will be a big grow. I will need some pointers on the basics of growing outside. Should i dig a hole and fill it up with new fresh soil?

How do you guys do it?

Those are the autostrains i will grow. I will also try to grow some photoweed for the first time ever. If it turns out good, it turns out good. If not, it´s not a big deal.

I´ve ordered 5 feminized Greenhouse Big Bang. The B.B. will be done in the end of september. Flower for 8 weeks it said.
I have some thoughts on this strain. Can i transplant her outside in the middle of may and nature will take care of it? I think about the flowering bit. If i just throw some horseshit on the soil from time to time. This will just be a experiment so the yield is not a issue. If someone have any thought on another photo-strain i should grow instead. It got to be from a "mainstream" seedcompany, like Greenhouse, or Dutch Passion. I can´t order from overseas.

Thanks for the enthusiasm guys. You can always count on AF Forum. :)

Since you're from Sweden I believe this will be helpful for you: http://swecan.org/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=53848

A good guide on growing outdoors - in Swedish. It's a bit old so in terms of the strains he recommends there sure are better choices nowdays, but the principles for growing outdoors are the same. Quite a cool article actually.

So you're going super! I've never tried any of the super autos, but I'm eager to. Been waiting for Chaze to come back in stock at the attitude, seems like it'll take a while... But I have good hopes for y MI5's this year. I made a big seed harvest last year and I'm planning to overgrow my area with'em.

It will be a big grow. I will need some pointers on the basics of growing outside. Should i dig a hole and fill it up with new fresh soil?

How do you guys do it?

. It got to be from a "mainstream" seedcompany, like Greenhouse, or Dutch Passion. I can´t order from overseas.

Thanks for the enthusiasm guys. You can always count on AF Forum. :)

You can dig a hole and fill with good soil mix or amend your native soil... or consider growing in a swamp? which will provide unlimited water for fast growth.

Also be very careful with "large breeding houses", there goal is to sell seeds to the "general" market. They do not produce seed aimed towards the northern outdoor grower who's #1 problem is mold and finish period. Not saying there seed is bad, but an untested seed auto or not can succumb to mold in 2-3 days, you really need to find feedback on outdoor strains to try to match them up to your environment.

You can dig a hole and fill with good soil mix or amend your native soil... or consider growing in a swamp? which will provide unlimited water for fast growth.

Also be very careful with "large breeding houses", there goal is to sell seeds to the "general" market. They do not produce seed aimed towards the northern outdoor grower who's #1 problem is mold and finish period. Not saying there seed is bad, but an untested seed auto or not can succumb to mold in 2-3 days, you really need to find feedback on outdoor strains to try to match them up to your environment.

The seedbank where i order from only have the "mainstream" seeds. If they had your seed i would buy them. It´s such a hassle to order send money back and forth. I had my eye on the Bluebonic and the Mighty Durban. Where is it you order from anyway? What country?
Since you're from Sweden I believe this will be helpful for you: http://swecan.org/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=53848

A good guide on growing outdoors - in Swedish. It's a bit old so in terms of the strains he recommends there sure are better choices nowdays, but the principles for growing outdoors are the same. Quite a cool article actually.

So you're going super! I've never tried any of the super autos, but I'm eager to. Been waiting for Chaze to come back in stock at the attitude, seems like it'll take a while... But I have good hopes for y MI5's this year. I made a big seed harvest last year and I'm planning to overgrow my area with'em.

Thanks. I haven´t read that one yet. :)
Another skandinavian maybe? It´s nice to see that people of different nationalities come together here.

Is Big Bang mold resistant? Can i grow that one here?

there shipped from canada.

Watch out for the horse shit it needs to be in the ground 5 month or so before you start growing as it needs to be rotted down - it might give you some mould problems.
Dont know if last season was very bad for mould but as a rule expect all of your plants to get mould outdoors in september, every strain from last years crop was described as mould resistant but ended up having some mould !
looking forward to a lesson in super autos
Hurry up Mr Sun

Why can you not order from over seas?

It isn´t that that i don´t trust AF. I just find it easier to order from my usual seedbank. They don´t have the supply AF have, but it´s just easier for me.

Watch out for the horse shit it needs to be in the ground 5 month or so before you start growing as it needs to be rotted down - it might give you some mould problems.
Dont know if last season was very bad for mould but as a rule expect all of your plants to get mould outdoors in september, every strain from last years crop was described as mould resistant but ended up having some mould !
Hurry up Mr Sun

Ok, i´ll send you a PM. Should i get on with all the preparations you think? What should i have on my checklist?

there shipped from canada.

Ok, that´s what i thought.

If someone want to help out with a preparation checklist, that would be great? And when i should start germinate my seeds. I get them in the start of next week.

Hurry up Mr Sun

Please report the strains that molded on you, alot of peeps are very interested...including me. There is a lot to be learned.

Back