Lighting So it begins, the DIY COB addiction

Classic skunks
Growing really well. I thought they were supposed to be small plants, appear to me like they are gonna get big. I'm evicting a couple Ripley's I have under the light to give these, the toothless alien and one ripleys some room to do what they want.
20170511_225055[1].jpg
20170511_225107[1].jpg

Classic skunks
Growing really well. I thought they were supposed to be small plants, appear to me like they are gonna get big. I'm evicting a couple Ripley's I have under the light to give these, the toothless alien and one ripleys some room to do what they want.
View attachment 748346 View attachment 748347
very nice stretch bro! how old are they?

very nice stretch bro! how old are they?
They are 36 days today... I got a picture of all 5 plants under it. Ripley's has exploded and is now 12-14" under the cob and seems to be ok with it.

very nice Pepe that is one lush grow!
these cobs are really something man, very nice growth but im not quite seeing the stretch im looking for in my grow. not sure if the light is to close or too far:shrug:

very nice Pepe that is one lush grow!
these cobs are really something man, very nice growth but im not quite seeing the stretch im looking for in my grow. not sure if the light is to close or too far:shrug:
Is your light Still 36" from the pot? Grew the same plants under your reflectors? Do you see any light stress? If they aren't stretching when you expect them too maybe a raising is needed. The toofless Alien didn't get very big, I've seen some monsters pheno's of it. But she's packing on some dense and sticky flowers.

Last edited:
Is you light Still 36" from the pot? Grew the same plants under your reflectors? Do you see any light stress? If they aren't stretching when you expect them too maybe a raising is needed. The toofless Alien didn't get very big, I've seen some monsters pheno's of it. But she's packing on some dense and sticky flowers.
35" from the top of the pot and 24" from the tallest(green crack) and 28" from the short tangie
and i have grew these strains just last grow but i cant compare the grow because my substrate was so messed up and growth was shit. im on day 27 i believe now
my toothless was in a 2gal pot and ended up around 20" id say.. looked just like yours and man is that some great smoke! smelt of sweet but raw OG, pretty damn good if ya ask me!

35" from the top of the pot and 24" from the tallest(green crack) and 28" from the short tangie
and i have grew these strains just last grow but i cant compare the grow because my substrate was so messed up and growth was shit. im on day 27 i believe now
my toothless was in a 2gal pot and ended up around 20" id say.. looked just like yours and man is that some great smoke! smelt of sweet but raw OG, pretty damn good if ya ask me!

I just looked at you Saturday pics, I think your fine, i bet you see that growth your looking for over the next 7-10 days.

toofless alien's top
20170515_212400.jpg

COB Power!
@TD300 here ya go
@Roasty McToasty Here's that 300 watter I just built. I think she's plenty bro :headbang:

My Citizen 1818 cobs are rocking it, better than expected 300 watts in a 4 x 4 area
The 5 plants are now exceeding the 4 x 4
I have my 300 watt Citizen 1212 light to the right of this light covering a 4 x 4 area.
3 Zamnesia Classic skunks (My current auto warrior test grow) 28-34 inches
1 Toofless Alien 27 inches
1 Ripley's OG 33 inches

Absolutely freaking killing it
Building another for sure....
20170519_220638-jpg.751281

Back