Outdoor Smokey's Dragon Den

Thanks Sniper, he'll be coming down at the weekend for pollen collection. Just hope i get some nice buds to use it on.

well his color is why i nom'd him :D just wonder how many people will notice he's a he cause it took me a second

That's awesome mate, thanks.
Be interesting to see how he gets on in amongst the all the girlies

i believe he's the first male to ever be nom'd

by the way how old is it and how old was it when it first showed color

i have some thunder dragon as well

Wow, it's even more of an honour then.
He'll be 12 weeks on Sunday and started showing colour around week 7.
He has been 100% outdoors tho and has had to contend with some very cold weather, including snow!!!

I think the cold weather has seen off the blackies and PR I germed soooo...
2 more Blacks and a Thunder have gone in to germ today. Think I'll start them indoors by the window this time, unless the weather picks up.

Well, here's the final shot of the Thunder male before i took him down. I was going to do it at the weekend but i thought i'd let him see out fathers day first...
S1020001.jpg

S1020002.jpg
and here are the 2 new dragons enjoying some rare sunshine...
S1020005.jpg
S1020006.jpg
Once again 2 more Black Dragons have gone into soil (please please PLEASE sprout this time) along with one of my JEM/Whore crosses that will get hit with the TD pollen... hopefully!!

that was one bad ass man bud

Thanks goauto6, and thanks for dropping by... he was a beaut but unfortunately my cat destroyed him when i was trying to get pollen from him:cuss:
Haven't been able to update for a while as i've had alot on my plate with the kids (birthdays and school and stuff) and i've been grafting somewhere to hide a small (40x40x120cm) tent where 'er indoors won't find it... i reckon she'd go ape if she did!!
But, it's been up for 3 days now and so far so good... it's just big enough to get the airpot with the female New Dragon and 3 smaller pots with a Black Dragon, Thunder Dragon and one of my Jem/Whores in.
The new Dragon will stay in till she's finished and will get hit with the pollen from my male ND, the other 3 will move outdoors when they show sex... hopefully the god awfull british summer we're having will have perked up a bit by then.
Anyway, enough waffle... Here's some pics...
Female New Dragon... had to LST her as she's really come to life since moving indoors and height is an issue
S1040006.jpg
New Dragon outdoors... I think this may be female too, but will stay outdoors for now
S1040001.jpg
S1040002.jpg
Black Dragon...
S1040004.jpg
Thunder Dragon... not sure whats going on with this one, bit of a mutant
S1040005.jpg
And JEM/Whore...
S1040003.jpg
They're all outside at the moment taking advantage of some rare sunshine but will be safely tucked up in the tent again soon... having some issues with high temps in there at the moment as i don't have a fan in there yet, but that will be sorted tomorrow:peace:

and i've been grafting somewhere to hide a small (40x40x120cm) tent where 'er indoors won't find it... i reckon she'd go ape if she did!!

WARNING WARNING WARNING

This grow is done by a Professional Married Man and as such AFN would Strongly recommend You Do Not try this at Home...

We are setting up a Medical Fund now for when Lady Smokey Does find out and Smokey needs an operation to re-attatch his testicles...:no:

Thunder Dragon... not sure whats going on with this one, bit of a mutant

Kill her Bro..nothing Good is going to come of her...:thumbs:

Mail me an addy..BD#2 germed Fine for Me..you can Test them after they have been posted..:thumbs:

Back