Indoor Slaters Loft test Zamnesia

Slater

Flowery Twats
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Slater_does_zambezia.jpg

Right lets get this test under way but before I do let me say a massive thank you the AFN crew for inviting me to test. Its real honor to be asked and has given me a boost in my confidence... I must be doing something right in my loft garden.
Seeds arrived all safe and sound @Duggy ... thanks dude.

We shall start off this test thread with Jack Herer. This strain has a place in my heart as it does for many. I remember its legendary status when it had its rise to fame, the streets in the UK would talk of it but you never found it. I had to go to the Dam to experience this wonderful plant and that was some time back now... skip forward 20yrs and I'm now about to grow my own... this is it, this why I wanted to grow... To grow my very own Jack Herer.
Also I shall be testing their Blue Berry when room come's available in a week or so in the garden.

Groom weapons
Tent - 80cm x 80cm x 160cm
Lights - 5 x 1212 citizen (3500k) cobs, DIY build... run at about 80%
Nutes - Plant Magic Old Timer grow and bloom, Advanced nutes Big Bud and Over drive, Root stim and liquid seaweed
Grow meduim - 10ltr (2 gallon in old money) air pots with 2/3 B & Q verve multi compost and 1/3 coco.

We are in the ground 2 days now, should be showing our head real soon...
I plan to put her though her paces, @Yeatster has one on the go El-Natural as a test as well, so I though I would give mine the run though, put her through her paces with a topping and some bad ass LST'ing to see what she can take...this is a test grow after all.

WP_20170329_10_03_43_Rich.jpg

Thank for stopping by, still some left on this

giphy12.gif

Slater_does_zambezia.jpg

Well we have a dead start, its been 6 days since planting. We got some action 3 days ago, took sneek peek... 3 days later and still the same, no movement of growth so in the bin you go... gutted my first none starter, there go's my 100% germination record.

zam_01.jpg

So to give this Jack Herer its last chance a good one I popped the last 2 seeds, double the chance of germination. I've got space to do both if they both pop, the Blueberry will just have to wait 4 weeks for space to come up. Having 2 will be good for some side by side comparisons.

zam_02.jpg

Crossing fingers.

Back