Slater who packed George Washington's Pipe at night?

Behind every good man there is a woman, and that woman was Martha Washington, man, and everyday George would come home, she would have a big fat bowl waiting for him, man, when he come in the door, man, she was a hip, hip, hip lady, man.

tumblr_ls5rajM7LN1qaw7y4o1_400.gif

They are strong healthy vibrant Plants bro. How far away do you hang your lights Slater?

I've been trying to keep them at about 10" from my 1050ma light (8x citizen 1212's @ 320w) and with the 1400ma (5x1212's @ 250w) light at about 12"... that's if lived in a perfect world, all have gotten between 10" and 5" over that past few grows. GG4 loved it but a couple of the Maple Sherbet Skunks fox tailed like crazy (in the bad way). I have a very restricted height, 145cm to play with and that's it.
The alien rift that's under the 1050ma light is growing right into it, they seem to really like it. They have been at 10-8" for week now and are showing no signs of stress... I have to add in that I have been monitoring my ambient co2 levels and during lights on it can range from 700ppm to 2000ppm +.
I will stand by it, that it all comes down to strain in the end.

Whoop whoop... as I was typing this the misses has sorted our new phones. Got a Samsung S8 on the way. Might be able to get some pics up to show ya soon

Not here mate LOL I've got a cardi on tonight and almost put the heating back on!

ha ha... still got my jumper on at night but I may be breaking the shorts out soon, Its gone above 15c and I class that near shorts weather (I'm a softy southerner so I don't put my shorts on for any old sun. Not as hard as those northerners)...

My issue is my house is south facing and get the full sun from near sunrise to sun set. I'm only having miner issue's until the sun go's down, not to bad at the moment but I'm thinking if we get a really hot summer (for us brits) my new tents may not hold up to it... glad I upgraded to that 6" fan, just got to accusingly insulate the ducting now to reduce the wind noise late at night.

ha ha... still got my jumper on at night but I may be breaking the shorts out soon, Its gone above 15c and I class that near shorts weather (I'm a softy southerner so I don't put my shorts on for any old sun. Not as hard as those northerners)...

My issue is my house is south facing and get the full sun from near sunrise to sun set. I'm only having miner issue's until the sun go's down, not to bad at the moment but I'm thinking if we get a really hot summer (for us brits) my new tents may not hold up to it... glad I upgraded to that 6" fan, just got to accusingly insulate the ducting now to reduce the wind noise late at night.
Yea we got a couple days at 15°C but little sun. The one day we had sun I did get my shorts on for half the day. And tonight we drop back down to 3°C. YAY! I can’t wait for May.

Yea we got a couple days at 15°C but little sun. The one day we had sun I did get my shorts on for half the day. And tonight we drop back down to 3°C. YAY! I can’t wait for May.

ha ha, shorts are ready to go and I've manged to mow the lawn twice, I class that as spring is here... Was going to get the back garden started today but here come the rain, so lets gets the wake and bake on ... AFN has my time today

UP DATE... coming soon

new phone is on order and should be with me start of next week...little excited got a Galaxy S8 coming. Had a windows phone for the past 2 years so been stuck with the phone from hell.

Back