Mephisto Genetics Skylar White Open House.... (Everybody come Compare and Contrast)

I would say anyone can join later too. Could make a continuing thread to see it grow, just pop in when you can.

Yeah that's a great idea!

Or was thinking if anyone had a Walter White or a Skywalker they could join. Stay within the genetics of the Skyler white. We will see.

@Dudeski you dropping the bean Tuesday?

Last edited:
I'm in been waiting to drop some skylar white.will be using autopot xl water only with mephisto/ gbd soil amendment. Will drop Tuesday if that's the day

Hey @Rrob4200 SWEET!! Glad you are joining the fun! I like your style of growing. :d5:
You can drop whenever but Tuesday sounds good to me. That's what im shooting for.

Love me some Skylar White. This is my second girl, she is on day 55. She is very similar to the first one. 21" tall with nice dense frosty buds. Her smell is an intoxicating sour grapefruit citrus OG funk. Stellar effects too.

20160815_015828.jpg
20160815_015850.jpg
20160815_015912.jpg
20160815_015935.jpg

Check out my smoke report on her.
http://www.autoflower.org/threads/skylar-white-dab-smoke-vape-report.52910/

Enjoy growing her. She is fast. Both of mine have shown preflowers at day 14!:yoinks::smoking:

Here's mine at day 13...I may be further along but I'll try to remember to update here with current pics.
I know I'm going to need to LST these girls so I'm prepared for that.
IMG_5789.JPG
IMG_5790.JPG
IMG_5792.JPG
IMG_5793.JPG

Growing in my converted tv cabinet under a Mars 300 (until I upgrade) and growing in the Mephisto/gbd soil amendment with biobizz light and added worm castings. Watering with only ph'd water and Mammoth P additive.

Back