Mephisto Genetics Skylar White Open House.... (Everybody come Compare and Contrast)

Reaction score
Hey AFN! @Dudeski and I have decided that we wanted to do a compare and contrast grow with as many of YOU as possible..... Compare and contrast, admire, harvest, smoke, and report all on the same thread. Let's blow it up with sexy Skylar White ladies!!!:woody:

Not a competition.... any skill level. THE MORE THE MERRIER. Any growing style is welcome!

We will be starting within the next few days.. sorry for the short notice but we hope some of you can join us... if not come join the fun anyway or try and start within the next week or 2. We've also decided that if you cannot join in now you are welcome to keep this thread going in the future. So drop your Skylar White's whenever.

If this is a violation of the forum I apologies... not sure it is though since its not a competition.

Also, I think Skylar White was also called White Walker for a bit. If I am wrong let me know.

@awolace I was gonna ask if you had room but looks like you started one of these already? Just saw your thread. Will have to catch up on it!!

Cheers all!!

:smokeout:

Last edited:
I'm taking a front row seats... good luck gents :pop:. Would have loved to be in on this one but unfortunately I don't own any of those beans !!

Thanks @Nabzter. Bummer wish you did... I was afraid not many would have them...

Do you have any Walter White's or Skywalker's?

I got an idea if you do. If dudeski is down.

Thanks for the thought @Nicker32, I do indeed have one going around day 50. Expect these to get big. Here's mine as of an hour ago dominating my tent.
image.jpeg

And on her last outing from the tent.

image.jpeg

Happy growing guys!

Back