Dinafem Shumway's White Cheese comp grow log

Day 80 and almost ready to come down,Think after she dries out from todays watering she'll get the old snip snip

Surprised she ended up going this long with all the problems i've had with her lol Spent half her life just getting plain water and trying to raise ph but some how still pulled it off some what :rofl:

WC day 80 (1).JPG
WC day 80 (2).JPG
WC day 80 (3).JPG

Day 80 and almost ready to come down,Think after she dries out from todays watering she'll get the old snip snip

Surprised she ended up going this long with all the problems i've had with her lol Spent half her life just getting plain water and trying to raise ph but some how still pulled it off some what :rofl:

View attachment 743523 View attachment 743524 View attachment 743525

She looks ready mate and hopefully now Dow, drying and onto the cure process :pass:

Some fine end product that looks sticky and certainly done very well :thumbsup:

Really nice work and been a pleasure to watch :pass:

Happy harvesting mate and you will have to let us know what the end product is like once fully dry and cured :thumbsup:

Thank you for the pre harvest shot much appreciated!

Until the smoke report :bong:

All the best

Mark..

Day 89 and still going lol

Would have taken her down after that last watering but once i started chopping some of the dead leaves off i was kind of disappointed :( Still real fluffy in spots so figure might as well let go till she eats herself up and can't go any further lol Already had to chop the two lemon sized top buds as they fell over but hey it lets me try her in two stages so can't complain :eyebrows:

IMG_0153.JPG
IMG_0158.JPG

Day 95 and finally down :woohoo1:

Probably could have let her go for a little while yet but temps sky rocketed in my tent now with the nicer weather here so had to turn down my light for my other younger plant and don't need her doing something funky like stretching out etc so late in the game lol

Still have to give a good trimming but at least shes down :smoking:

IMG_0198.JPG
IMG_0199.JPG
IMG_0200.JPG
IMG_0202.JPG

Day 95 and finally down :woohoo1:

Probably could have let her go for a little while yet but temps sky rocketed in my tent now with the nicer weather here so had to turn down my light for my other younger plant and don't need her doing something funky like stretching out etc so late in the game lol

Still have to give a good trimming but at least shes down :smoking:

View attachment 749959 View attachment 749960 View attachment 749961 View attachment 749962

Great to see she is now down, trimmed and drying :thumbsup:

Nice work mate and it will not be long now then you will have some tasty white cheese auto to smoke :pass:

Been a pleasure to follow along with this grow and as said you did a fine job!

Thank you for the pre harvest shot and enjoy that find end product once fully dry and cured :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark..

Thanks Mark and thanks again for the awsome seeds :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Have to say this is some kick ass smoke med wise and the high isn't too bad either lol Had a huge job the other day that just killed me and left me sore and stiff as hell but sure enough after i got home i packed a bowl of WC and it all melted away within 10 minutes :biggrin:

Going to stick what decent buds i have away to let her get a good cure but all the rest is for sure getting tossed in the butter pile to make some delicious edibles ;):headbang:

Thanks Mark and thanks again for the awsome seeds :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Have to say this is some kick ass smoke med wise and the high isn't too bad either lol Had a huge job the other day that just killed me and left me sore and stiff as hell but sure enough after i got home i packed a bowl of WC and it all melted away within 10 minutes :biggrin:

Going to stick what decent buds i have away to let her get a good cure but all the rest is for sure getting tossed in the butter pile to make some delicious edibles ;):headbang:

This is what we love to hear :pass: not only a successful grow but the end product is good and doing its job :thumbsup: we could not ask for more and so glad you like the end product :bong:

Let those buds cure if you can and this will definitely enhance the flavour and high :thumbsup:

Glad you like the end product and thank you for a great grow diary :pass:

Now most if not all the auto white cheese grows are done me and @GoAuto6 Will have to find a way to select the best threads for prizes :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark..

Thanks Mark and she's doing her job for sure lol

Don't really have good pics of the end product but heres a little ice cream tub with some of the nugs ;)

IMG_0023.JPG

Thanks Mark and she's doing her job for sure lol

Don't really have good pics of the end product but heres a little ice cream tub with some of the nugs ;)

View attachment 757565

That's what we like to hear mate :pass: if she is doing her job we could not ask for more and the added picture is fine :thumbsup:

Great grow mate with a nice end results. Please enjoy the end product once fully dry and cured!

Would love your thoughts on the end product once fully dry and cured of course :bong:

Until then great read and well done :slap:

All the best

Mark..

Back