Dinafem Shumway's White Cheese comp grow log

Day 19

Gave her a transplant over to the 2 gallon,Should have went bigger by the looks of it but hey gotta work with what have lol

She came out of the 1.8L with some nice healthy roots but also added a 1/2tsp of subculture m to the hole for a little added boost ;)

IMG_0144.JPG
IMG_0148.JPG
IMG_0153.JPG

Yes you could have easily gone to a 5 gallon pot but as you say "go with what you've got" :toke:

She is definitely going to appreciated the potting up this will give the lady extra room for her roots to spread :thumbsup: once she is settled into the new pots she will really take of :thumbsup:

Nice work so far and thank you for the picture update very much appreciated!

Until the next one :pass:

All the best

Mark.

For just 4 weeks old she is showing some nice growth mate :thumbsup: I would expect the stretch to now start and the real fun can begin :toke:

Until the next update :pass:

All the best

Mark.

Thanks Mark but the top won't be stretching much since i chopped her off lol

Stupid problems i was having made the top kind of skinny and stretchy so decided since she is pretty darn bushy below i'll just start a slight lst to move some of the branches and open it up some,Probably set her back a little but should end up with a nice even canopy of bud ;)

WC day31 (1).JPG
WC day31 (2).jpg

The lst is definitely helping to open up the canopy for extra light distribution and now you have topped that energy will now get diverted into the remains lower branches.

I must say she is one bushy lady :thumbsup:

Nice update mate and thank you for the added picture very much appreciated!

Until the next one :slap:

All the best

Mark.

Top pic to show her size a bit more and some of the damage thats been done lol Defs hit bad but all sorted out now and on its way to healing the best it can,All new growth is coming out great and budding pretty good now so thats all that matters :yay:

IMG_0013.JPG
IMG_0014.JPG

Back