Dinafem Shumway's White Cheese comp grow log

Great to see you have the deficiency now under control and the lady looks to be in a much more vigorous growth phase :thumbsup:

She's getting nice and bushy with some great budsites forming :pass:

Keep up the great work and thank you for the continued picture updates very much appreciated!

Until the next one :pass:

All the best

Mark.

Day 52 and dying a slow horrible death lol

Doesn't matter what i do to her i still can't get her right :sadcry: She seems to perk up here and there for a little while then boom defs start coming back worse then before

IMG_0106.JPG
IMG_0107.JPG
IMG_0108.JPG

Yeah started her on a little couple day flush with using bubbled tap water which is 8.2 Hopefully it buffers it out to a some what decent level lol

It will help for sure mate and she does look to be back on track and perking back up :thumbsup:

I would try to get the p.h under control mate as 8.2 is a full 2.0 above what we would recommend :toke:

Thank you for the picture update and keep un the good work. I,ll be back in on the next update :pass:

All the best

Mark.

8.2 was only to get soil raised up some Mark ;) Newer feeds been 6.4 - 6.6 depending on what i add

Shes plumping up pretty good now so must be doing something right lol

Day 74 and we're right back to shit again so started her final flush

Can't win the fight with this girl no matter what i freaking do so its time for her to come down :(

WC day 74.JPG

8.2 was only to get soil raised up some Mark ;) Newer feeds been 6.4 - 6.6 depending on what i add

Shes plumping up pretty good now so must be doing something right lol

Ah I see now you have explained mate I thought 8.2 was very high. Now you have explained it makes perfect sense :pass:

Yes she has started to fill in very well. With several very nice size top colas and some reasonably sized side branches with very little small buddage :slap:

Keep us posted on the progress and thank you for the picture update very much appreciated :thumbsup:

Until the next one :bong:

All the best

Mark.. :

Back