Indoor Shortstuff Auto Gorilla OG Grow & Show

I've still got a bean from the testing but holding off for the new ones and for others as I've slightly miscalculated the size of Auto Jedi Kush and another week or two should have that far enough on that an Auto Gorilla OG will still be small enough to move into it's place. It's gonna be tight but that's how I like it:smoking:

I've still got a bean from the testing but holding off for the new ones and for others as I've slightly miscalculated the size of Auto Jedi Kush and another week or two should have that far enough on that an Auto Gorilla OG will still be small enough to move into it's place. It's gonna be tight but that's how I like it:smoking:

Ah Mr KushNFT I believe when I went back to the future in the DeLorean yesterday, it was your 11 oz plant that I swapped with mine in the 10th week of this grow and show! :cheers:

Ah Mr KushNFT I believe when I went back to the future in the DeLorean yesterday, it was your 11 oz plant that I swapped with mine in the 10th week of this grow and show! :cheers:

Excellent... I'll leave one rolled in the ashtray by the grow room for you nearer the time :smoking:

I'm still mulling over 3 options though... Plan A is another in NFT with 600w, plan B is soil and 600w and plan C aeroponics and up to 1200w. What do you guys reckon? :smokeout:

Back