Indoor Shortstuff Auto Gorilla OG Grow & Show

Its a not a comparison test. Its a finding out information one and documenting it for the breeder rather than just 10 separate grows.

No this is a showcase not a test grow.. :eyebrows: ie .. we are living commercials not test growers
these beans are already released

the test grow was done in november... :bighug:

Ok then fair enough, did not realise that, Yes, ive seen they are released. Anyway, was just an idea no biggy. I look forward to seeing yours buddy :smoking::smoking:

Last edited:
Ok then fair enough, did not realise that, Im sure you cant wait to show your grow mate.

i super pumped... i've been mixing my OGK and Gorilla Glue, in order to get in the right mindset :crying:

my setup will be 15l autopot with soil and organic biotabs under some mars burple :pighug:

what setup are u sporting m8 :pass: ?

lol im sure that works! Im very random to be honest, Im currently rotating my plants between Leds and conservatory, yep Mars's too, have got a cmh 315w if needed, my current grow is documented on here, most of my stuff are photoperiods apart from an SODK x Alien OG by Mephisto also growing one of the parents of GG4 Sour Dubble, well, its Sour Dubble x Querkle, lovely looking plants so far.

Very interested in the Biotabs myself, meant to be good lots of people switching over to them.

ol im sure that works! Im very random to be honest, Im currently rotating my plants between Leds and conservatory, yep Mars's too, have got a cmh 315w if needed, my current grow is documented on here, most of my stuff are photoperiods apart from an SODK x Alien OG by Mephisto also growing one of the parents of GG4 Sour Dubble, well, its Sour Dubble x Querkle, lovely looking plants so far.

Very interested in the Biotabs myself, meant to be good lots of people switching over to them.

I freaking love them... no more mixing 4+ nutes ;)
I was doing some Deep Chuck crosses and S's years back... until i had a visit from the law :shrug:

I'm definitely not one of AFN's best growers (way too many talented peeps for me to crack top 100)
But I'll pull up a chair to see the show! Hope all those getting beans do AFN right and post plenty of pics and info! Let's keep AFN's reputation strong. Thanks goauto6 for hosting the show. I'll be subbed.

Last edited:
Back