Indoor Shortstuff Auto Gorilla OG Grow & Show

is everyone popping on the same start date? reckon that would be good if possible, better for looking at it from an overview, could do a bar chart or something similar, adding a line for each grower and what pheno they had, bars for - how long they took, could date when flowering started, when sexed, vertical growth stopped, when flush was started if applicable, (just off the cuff ideas, im sure we could all chip in on what needs reporting)) would be great info for the breeder, especially if they plan to carry on working the line. Just an idea :smoking::smoking:mad:Mossy @GoAuto6 Would look pretty professional I think if done right. Could set the bar in global forum seed testing lol

That would be quite useless imo... unless we all had exactly the same setup and all had the same growing expertise ... NO we will have 10 plants, that will be grown under totally different conditions by 10 diff people.
You will never be able to correlate any useful data, even if we all had the same pheno ;)

for instance if i top my girl, i know from experience that will set her back about a week... suddenly u have already thrown the data from grow length away... and all the other parameters will be the same

:bighug:

But if u want to compile a graph for yourself, i will happily provide you with some datasets :pass:

Cheers Slowmo

So whats the point in doing test grows if all info is useless? if you set her back a week would it not be good to know why she was set back a week, good info there straight away? just an idea anyway. I can assure you in photoperiod terms breeders want to know this info, its usefull for further selection, they want to know how it performed indoor, how it performed outdoor, how it performed under Led compared to hps. I think your missing the point, they want know how plants perform in different environments, thats the general idea. its not about all having the same pheno, its about how many different phenos we found, you may only find 3 for example, 1 of the phenos showed up say 6 times, another showed up 1 time and the other 3 times.

Last edited:
So whats the pint in doing test if all info is useless? im sure we can find somethings that are all common, if you set her back a week would be good to know why would it not?

Im not saying this will not generate lots of data, it will !! just not data ready for that kind of comparison :pighug:

i believe the "data" will be extracted by looking at our pictures and tread posts.. i personally learn a lot from watching all the great growers here on AFN...

m8 your chart would have to include so many *'s that the notes would be pages long :rofl:

... but anyway don't let me stop you... and as i said before i will provide the data :worship:

Back