Indoor Shortstuff Auto Gorilla OG Grow & Show

What date we popping pls?
Supposed to be a go on Thursday.
Good! :rofl::rofl:. After seeing your last photo in that test section I don't think any of us stand a chance here. I'm patiently awaiting seeds myself.
I decided I'm going to go big on this grow nothing but five gallon fabric pots.

Current Diaries
Jingo grows zambeza white widow and supper silver haze
Jingo does Remo nutes, Dinafem white cheese and portal kracken.
Jingo grows Dinafem White Cheese, lumigrow pro 325, gh and remo nutes

Jingo's continuous cbd grow, lumigrow pro LED, GH nutrients in coco, with test results.

Thanks for the info is that today? or next Thursday? ill do mine tomorrow morning if thats ok.
I think it was supposed to be this week, it's Wednesday here I figure I have two days to get seeds. First class mail is out by 10:30am for me.

Current Diaries
Jingo grows zambeza white widow and supper silver haze
Jingo does Remo nutes, Dinafem white cheese and portal kracken.
Jingo grows Dinafem White Cheese, lumigrow pro 325, gh and remo nutes

Jingo's continuous cbd grow, lumigrow pro LED, GH nutrients in coco, with test results.

DSC04132[1].JPG

I put 1 bean in water to soak overnight and will put it in root riot in the morning. Current thinking is I'll stick it in an Amazon aeroponics system and fire up another 600W to fit everything in.....and since I'm only going to need 1 of the 8 spaces in the Amazon I can use it to light a fire under a few other strains before I take them out and put them in soil before they get crowded in there..

Game on....hurry up posties over the pond!:smoking:

:vibe:

Attachments

• DSC04133[1].JPG
    DSC04133[1].JPG
    105.7 KB · Views: 72
dsc04132-1-jpg.729650

I put 1 bean in water to soak overnight and will put it in root riot in the morning. Current thinking is I'll stick it in an Amazon aeroponics system and fire up another 600W to fit everything in.....and since I'm only going to need 1 of the 8 spaces in the Amazon I can use it to light a fire under a few other strains before I take them out and put them in soil before they get crowded in there..

1 bean soaking here as well, with 2 min left of thursday :pass:
Autopot + Biotabs

in 14 days another will go outside on my balcony.

Back