Indoor Shortstuff Auto Gorilla OG Grow & Show

Well I guess it is about dsy 38 or 9 for me. The plant that I fimmed is still the star of the show she is at least 30 inches tall although I haven't measured since last week and she was 25. I decided to photograph them all in front of my 36 inch wide door for perspective and kind of get an idea of size.

I'm still on my transition schedule as far as nutrients go and the strength is about 825 parts per million.

4 ml/g grow
4 micro
4 bloom
2 liquid koolbloom

2 sm-90
2 armor si

First up will be the fimmed plant, followed by the topped plant and then I have the Jingo special.
fb245bdc4d2c484d39a5b52d849fb1e0.jpg
398f4cf38815f33add3262c0e9851194.jpg
a8b4d805c93300a9b07599dfeed656d9.jpg

Current Diaries

Jingo grows zambeza white widow and supper silver haze

Jingo does Remo nutes, Dinafem white cheese and portal kracken.

Jingo grows Dinafem White Cheese, lumigrow pro 325, gh and remo nutes

Jingo'scontinuous cbd grow, lumigrow pro LED, GH nutrients in coco, with test results.

Gorilla Monster day 37 :
Yesterday she was feed a dose of 5ml Orgatrex and a shot of PH'ed Liquid Silicon, she seems to have liked that very much :vibe:
Kicking into real flowering and producing new budsites along all stems .:pighug:

DSC_0006a.JPG
DSC_0007a.JPG
DSC_0008a.JPG
DSC_0009a.JPG

She is on her 13th node today :pighug:

I have surrendered the tent to her by now :worship:

Cheers and may you all have a nice Saturday :bighug:

You guys are killing it. My girl just never took off like that. Shes a skinnier pheno for shure..

I think blowing 200 liters of air an hour through the airdome ... will supercharge anything :eyebrows:

:cheers: :pass:

Yep lol... heres my girl. If the colas fill out nice shwll still be ok... shes still in the veg tent under the SE250 waiting for a spot under the 450UVB. The Tangie was younger than her but looking a bit bigger so she got the move. This gorilla girl will have a spot in the next week

20170520_150837.jpg

Yep lol... heres my girl. If the colas fill out nice shwll still be ok... shes still in the veg tent under the SE250 waiting for a spot under the 450UVB. The Tangie was younger than her but looking a bit bigger so she got the move. This gorilla girl will have a spot in the next week

lol i like how u call that not taking off... that is one mean looking rocket !! :eyebrows::drool:

Back