Indoor Shortstuff Auto Gorilla OG Grow & Show

the beast was moved to center of tent, as she now spans the tent .. i have a feeling support might be needed in near future ..

some bending to guide towards camera :smoking:

Untitled-1.jpg

today she was feed some 3 day brewing, leftover bubble hash water :pighug:

Last edited:
All you need to do is get any sort of tie, a shoe lace even. Go about 6" down from the top of the plant and bend it over 45 degrees. Go easy not to snap the branch. Somehow hook it into the pot and that's it. She will bush waaaay out and that will help you have multiple big ass buds compared to one. Also with how light diminishes at distance all your buds will be getting a much more even light too. I'm not trying to tell you what to do, I'm just telling you what I would do and I'm sure the results will definitely be in favor of low stress training.

As for the light yes it will work perfectly. Constant current divides the voltage and adjusts to what you have. One cob would equal 1400 ma and 4 cobs would equal 1400 ma each. This would need to be wired in series to do so. The driver can only output 1400ma

Drivers like the 185-48a are a 4800ma driver which would require paralell wiring to divide the amperage and not the voltage.

I'm so easily led lol. She's going into her own tent with 100w of cobs I just put together.

28a2052314dec09ed1b952c40e038cd8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol spare cobs laying around.

Brings to mind a Fat Freddy quote: "Better to have weed in times of no money, than money in times of no weed."

Similarly its always better to have too many cobs, so always have spare ones around!! I'd rather have cobs than money!:crying:

Gorilla Monster : She is getting harder and harder to get in frame :rofl: several colas now threatens to overtake the main :drool:

DSC_0006a.JPG

Planning on giving her a shot of silica tomorrow, see if we can't strengthen those limbs a bit.. have a feeling they are gonna be carrying a load :cheers:

Cheers :pass:

Last edited:
Here is my Gorilla OG on day 36. She's been moved to her own tent in an attempt to max her out. @BigSm0 she's now under 100w of cobs and has been pulled bent tied and super cropped to within an inch of her life lol. Spot the tape? ;)

Hopefully now she has room she will put in some decent growth and bush up a bit as she's a bit lanky lol.

3cce2eb409e076c8466fb83b1bf691c2.jpg

a04b899c9010c53248cfb84b18cc93c2.jpg

She's about the same height as Mr Mo's lady above but nowhere near as bushy or far along! [emoji3]

Here is my Gorilla OG on day 36. She's been moved to her own tent in an attempt to max her out. @BigSm0 she's now under 100w of cobs and has been pulled bent tied and super cropped to within an inch of her life lol. Spot the tape? ;)

Hopefully now she has room she will put in some decent growth and bush up a bit as she's a bit lanky lol.

3cce2eb409e076c8466fb83b1bf691c2.jpg

a04b899c9010c53248cfb84b18cc93c2.jpg

She's about the same height as Mr Mo's lady above but nowhere near as bushy or far along! [emoji3]

Super healthy and she has decent size. Just about ready to hit that stage where she grows and bulks up insane amounts

Back