Indoor Shortstuff Auto Gorilla OG Grow & Show

Haha someone went pot digging mate! I did the same. "Slim but Quick" will be out tomorrow. "Fat Girl" is a day or 5 behind. She's still in the locker rooms eating choc bars.

i actually didn't ... i plant in a hole in a pit .. then a few days after i can stabilize the stem by filling pit :cooldance:

:biggrin:

Stabilising the stem will be a thing of the past once your cobs arrive brother! :headbang:

I need them hard in order to compete with @jingo and @IceWater421 ... they are already kicking my butt bigtime in the dinafem growoff.. :crying:

and given the genetics involved here ... i bet all are stepping up their game :bighug:

:smoking:

I need them hard in order to compete with @jingo and @IceWater421 ... they are already kicking my butt bigtime in the dinafem growoff.. :crying:

and given the genetics involved here ... i bet all are stepping up their game :bighug:

Trust me mate, once they get under the cobs the stems will be as fat as fek. You will be surprised.

There's some really great growers in this competition. When I was seeing who was in it. Where I thought oh no I probably should have stayed with the bigger bucket ...... I have faith though looking at @Habitual & @Roasty McToasty and there grows with smaller hempy's :shooty:.

Back