Indoor Shortstuff Auto Gorilla OG Grow & Show

I have three up and stretching. I'll lift my plastic cups up a bit each day and it'll let a few pebbles underneath and some air.

They are down the right side of my grow room for now.

Temperature 79 humidity 55%

5e6d8b4615654389f76ce16217eeaae4.jpg

Current Diaries
Jingo grows zambeza white widow and supper silver haze
Jingo does Remo nutes, Dinafem white cheese and portal kracken.
Jingo grows Dinafem White Cheese, lumigrow pro 325, gh and remo nutes

Jingo's continuous cbd grow, lumigrow pro LED, GH nutrients in coco, with test results.

Got mine in it's final pot now.....

agog1104-2.jpg

(Blue Himalaya back left needing hung up to dry, a 2 (make that 3 now!) headed Auto Green Crack in NFT I've not been nice to, bottom left is Auto Blueberry Chemdawg in NFT, the disco ball of yellowing leaves and fat buds in soil is a Auto Big Gun which was crowded out in veg but came good in flower anyway, under the arrow is Auto Gorilla OG in aeroponics and the partial bush on the right is her half-sister Auto Jedi Kush in NFT.)

Had a couple of problems setting things up as one of the nozzles in the Amazon aeroponics system was blocked and took ages to get properly cleared out and have things flowing evenly out all four spray heads. The clear cups are there so I can see them working but I should really get them covered before algae starts growing in them. Also temps shot up over 30c when I fired up the 2nd 600W HPS so I've put my extractors on maximum and turned the 2nd light down to 400W and now things seem to be sitting about 26 or so with the lights on. Think I might need to stick another extractor somewhere though as a cold wind will be helping today......my preferred option (I think) is to take a 90 degree bend off the vent for the toilet outlet and replace it with a T piece so I can pump hot air out through that. The other option is there is a patch of stuff missing above where the old boiler was and the flue went out but if I remove the insulation I put up I can see the roof tiles that are there now and could probably blow some air out through those too.

agog1104-1.jpg

Dunno how much water is in the res (maybe 20L) but it's enough to cover the pump and has 0.3mS of IONIC hydro grow in it and last I checked was at pH 5.6.

:pass:

Tonight i have confirmed life in the pot :

View attachment 732669

11pm here atm ... tomorrow she will have cast her shell and we should have day 1 :smoking:

:pass:

Haha someone went pot digging mate! I did the same. "Slim but Quick" will be out tomorrow. "Fat Girl" is a day or 5 behind. She's still in the locker rooms eating choc bars.

Back