Indoor Shortstuff Auto Gorilla OG Grow & Show

agog0904-jpg.731078

wow that is a nice pic ... u can almost sense the root working down :slap:

My runt cracked over night so she went into Coco, not as deep as the others. I prefer to plant 1/4" deep so they lose their caps, but I just tucked this one in under the surface.

So all three are in the Coco now.
598717130ed05a81c5d6d6b0a7c1d0ef.jpg

All three are now in my flower room which is at a temperature of 79 degrees and a humidity of 60.

A few of my monsters and other stuff.

Cool video little YouTube tour Jingo style ! I've been interested in that Kraken I've grown Buddha seeds quite a few times there Syrup , Purple Kush a favourite , and Demios . I did about 15 of those purple kush autos and out of 15 I got one pheno that was so dark it looked black . I think that might be the strongest auto I've ever grown ....

So... I'm still late. Just got the beans in the towel a few minutes ago. I always just them fall out, I don't choose them, they choose me. :biggrin:

It happened to be the two bigger seeds that fell out, the lighter colored one will be next week.

Looks like it will be about 24 hours from now that I will be planting these ladies.

20170409_165826.jpg

Enjoy. :pass:

wow that is a nice pic ... u can almost sense the root working down :slap:

Thanks mate. New life is a wee treat for my camera......

agog1004.jpg

Shell shed and now opening up towards the 600W dual spectrum HPS on 20/4......lights off temps aren't so low I've felt the need to use my 125W CFL on 24/0 to maintain a steady(ish) temp as I've been doing over winter.

I'm going to need another 600W running to have enough floor space for this one and the other plants I already have or want to run (7 strains total) and my plan for Auto Gorilla OG is grow it out in the Amazon aeroponics system with IONIC hydro grow and then bloom. Dunno how big the res is but I think it's about 4 or 5x bigger than the res on my wee NFT systems so pH should be a lot easier to control if things go nuts but res changes are a lot more work.

:pass:

Bean is now under ground ... 2½ day to produce a small tail, a lot slower than the first bean. but she is live and not crushed :thumbsup:
I wish i had room for the last one.

Back