Indoor Short Stuff Super Cali Strain Testing v.1.0

Good luck bud. Here's hoping SCH stands for Super Crazy Huge...I'm afraid of it lol
Thanks. Super Cali Haze... nothing to be afraid of at all. Hoping for the "Deer Antler" effect, or at least:doc1:.

Thanks budlee, and everyone....all about sharing the knowledge. Its a lifelong journey.

I am going old school, actually old hippy I was told, and just going for it this go round. Purposely no measurements. Just the eyeballs.

I always start at 1/2 strength in RO water. My preference. So more of a 1.5g -1 g - .5 at first, then a 321. That's from seed soak. Now I'm just watching the leaves.

The PPM, EC, or even PH should be checked if you don't know your water or media.
(Public Service Announcement) EPECIALLY if you make bricks turn to media.

I am fortunate to be a guest here on a beautiful Hawaiian Island and the RO water mixed with my media is good enough.

Peace
Thank you too for sharing,the KISS method cant be beat for simplicity vs return..i did look it up and the 12 min you tube video compares it to the lucas formula..when i was a rookie,i had issues with over ferting with the multiple bottles...now,one base nute,plus cal mag( im in coco)..everthing else i add is just because i get a lot of free samples...peace bro

Thanks. Super Cali Haze... nothing to be afraid of at all. Hoping for the "Deer Antler" effect, or at least:doc1:.

I dare you to stick one in hydro then:rofl:

I believe SCH can go over 2m so looking forward to seeing which of these new strains might fit my space better:pop:

I dare you to stick one in hydro then:rofl:

I believe SCH can go over 2m so looking forward to seeing which of these new strains might fit my space better:pop:
The ShortStuff crew told me that they will get tall for autos. If I had more space I would. When they get a little hardier some of the ladies are heading to my shadehouse to see the difference. If I was back in SoOregon this season, these babies would be trees.

Peace

I work the swing shift so when I get home they blow me away everyday....the difference of a day.
Of the 4 strains, I had two SCH x (Amnesia x Blueberry) with hairs yesterday and one SCH x (Sativa x AK47) hair out so far.

WEEK-4-seed-DAY-4-WEB.jpg

Wow! Great grow brother! How do you like those CO2 TNB Naturals bottles? I just ordered one for my 32x32x70 hoping its worth the investment. I'm seeing alot of diy co2 boosting systems on youtube. What do you think makes the tnb naturals worth the $$ Thx man and this definitely is what a grow journal should look like :slap:

Last edited:
Wow! Great grow brother! How do you like those CO2 TNB Naturals bottles? I just ordered one for my 32x32x70 hoping its worth the investment. I'm seeing alot of diy co2 boosting systems on youtube. What do you think makes the tnb naturals worth the $$ Thx man and this definitely is what a grow journal should look like :slap:

Thanks Amigo..just sharing the facts..
The plants seem to really love them, but my CO2 meter took a dump and I should be picking one up this Friday. My concern is the ventilation is drawing it out before the plants get it. When I get the meter I will let everyone know.

Back