Indoor Short Stuff Super Cali Strain Testing v.1.0

Reaction score
I have been fortunate enough to get some Autoflower strains from Short Stuff to test out. So I figured I would put the Log here.

Short Stuff Seeds has sent me some Super Cali Haze crosses that appear to be fantastic. Check 'em out:

Super Cali Haze x Sativa AK47
Super Cali Haze x Yeti
Super Cali Haze x Amnesia Auto
Super Cali Haze x (Amnesia x Blueberry)

Medium: Growstone GS-3/ GS-4 (Difference is the ratio of Growstones in the Coir), Mycos are preblended.

Nutes/Ferts: The recipe usually gets to run, this go around I am experimenting with Water Soluble Fertilizers. 2 for sure, third possible. The Fert program is based on the 3g-2g-1g method using Peters Hydroponic, Calcium Nitrate, and Magnesium Sulphate (Epsom Salts). The others will be mentioned at appropriate time.

Lights: Cidly, Ltd Apollo 8 Full Spectrum LED,it looks KIND of familiar,for the main grow area. During germination they are under a 130 UFO acquired for under a hundred on Craigslist.

Atmosphere:
Co2 provided by, TNB Enhancer.

Precharge: As it is coco based medium, I always soak the "Chow" in 1/2 strength "Recipe" as in my other journals or head to the Recipe page on the YetiGrow.com web page.

06/12/2016 Soak:
Dropped 3 of each strain. I soak my beans in a 1/2 strength "Recipe" mixture. Which is used for the first feeding as well. I let them soak for a minimum of 12 hours and max of 24. I usually use shot glasses, but this time I went with the Ice Tray. Besides these four strains, I also have two others I am testing for someone else too. So the Ice Tray method is more convenient. NOTE: I had tails on almost every one before 24 hrs.

06/13/2016 1100am Germination: I put the beans in the good 'ol plastic cups loaded with the PreCharged Chow.

06/15/2016 0100 am POP! 16 seeds planted 13 popped. Awaaay we go!

Seed Soak 12 June 2016

SUPER-CALI-HAZE-OF-SUMMER-DAY-0.jpg

The next morning.... Day 0 Germination 13 June 2016

SCH-Day-0-Big-Powder.jpg

Day 2

sch-sum1.png

First one up..... Day 2

SCH-I-.jpg

Wicked thread love the pics great ideas you have given me I'll be keeping an eye on this one great job brother

Okay bro you have my attention with them awesome looking plants!!! I will do some research on the 321..did i miss the info or do you not use/need to ph or check ppm ??

Okay bro you have my attention with them awesome looking plants!!! I will do some research on the 321..did i miss the info or do you not use/need to ph or check ppm ??

Thanks budlee, and everyone....all about sharing the knowledge. Its a lifelong journey.

I am going old school, actually old hippy I was told, and just going for it this go round. Purposely no measurements. Just the eyeballs.

I always start at 1/2 strength in RO water. My preference. So more of a 1.5g -1 g - .5 at first, then a 321. That's from seed soak. Now I'm just watching the leaves.

The PPM, EC, or even PH should be checked if you don't know your water or media.
(Public Service Announcement) EPECIALLY if you make bricks turn to media.

I am fortunate to be a guest here on a beautiful Hawaiian Island and the RO water mixed with my media is good enough.

Peace

Back