Indoor Short stuff new test run.

Ha ha ha that happened with me also last grow where the local young down n out 3 doors up was getting the blame ha ha were well under cover lol brilliant

Aye, that seems to be about it :haha:

Still, I'm just hoping that if she does phone the cops and says a neighbour smokes weed they will be even less likely to do anything than all the times a mate called the cops on a smack dealer next door to him.....he used to get junkies knocking on the wrong door and putting money through the wrong letterbox and stuff. That problem only went away when he died in his flat.

There were a few pale brown trichomes in there too......not seen any amber yet but hopefully we will soon. The pistils are pretty much all turning brown so hopefully the calyxes are going to swell soon too. I'm hoping she'll be fit to harvest before she is 11 weeks old rather than the 12+ weeks that hydro growers often complain about once they are done complaining about 5 foot tall monsters that hit the light and need bending about. Just have to wait and see now.....in the res it's using less water and less nutes but still making big pH swings so she still has work to do.
:pass:

Aye, that seems to be about it :haha:

Still, I'm just hoping that if she does phone the cops and says a neighbour smokes weed they will be even less likely to do anything than all the times a mate called the cops on a smack dealer next door to him.....he used to get junkies knocking on the wrong door and putting money through the wrong letterbox and stuff. That problem only went away when he died in his flat.

There were a few pale brown trichomes in there too......not seen any amber yet but hopefully we will soon. The pistils are pretty much all turning brown so hopefully the calyxes are going to swell soon too. I'm hoping she'll be fit to harvest before she is 11 weeks old rather than the 12+ weeks that hydro growers often complain about once they are done complaining about 5 foot tall monsters that hit the light and need bending about. Just have to wait and see now.....in the res it's using less water and less nutes but still making big pH swings so she still has work to do.
:pass:
Aw yeah those hydro growers with there monster plants :cuss:

Yeah cops are fecking useless round my parts also people have no faith in them.

It'll be nice to get her down before the 11th week I just can't wait for harvest weight :pop:

DAY 39
FEEDING DAY

DSC_2226.JPG

FLORABLOOM 2 ML
CALMAG 2 ML
PK 13/14 2 ML
PH WAS 6.7 AND THIS WAS ADDED TO 2 LITRE OF NATURAL SPRING WATER.
I use pk at this stage to help boost flower development. I then use it as directed for one week in around 2-3 weeks time.
DSC_2192.JPG
DSC_2194.JPG
DSC_2193.JPG
DSC_2195.JPG
DSC_2198.JPG

Aw yeah those hydro growers with there monster plants :cuss:

Yeah cops are fecking useless round my parts also people have no faith in them.

It'll be nice to get her down before the 11th week I just can't wait for harvest weight :pop:

On page 2 of this thread I made a guess on what she would do...Hopefully it'll turn out to be a conservative guess as I think she has done well with the number of tops. Missing res changes and not always being able to keep up with the pH swings probably cost me a bit though...There's always room to do better :smoking:

On page 2 of this thread I made a guess on what she would do...Hopefully it'll turn out to be a conservative guess as I think she has done well with the number of tops. Missing res changes and not always being able to keep up with the pH swings probably cost me a bit though...There's always room to do better :smoking:
I honestly think ull get abit more than ure guess weight right now I'll say 216 g dry maybe more

I honestly think ull get abit more than ure guess weight right now I'll say 216 g dry maybe more

Another thing that may have cost me was screwing up starting seeds for a month otherwise I would have had the 2nd light up and running sooner and moved her when she was smaller to get the benefit of both 600Ws rather just leave her a bit to the side of 1 light. By the time I got the 2nd light going she was held up by string and could easily have fallen over if I tried to move her myself and she was also too fat to fit between the loft rafters by then so I left her where she was.

Portability is a problem with NFT but whatever I lost by not moving Aggie I should make up for on the Dr Feelgood which are in aeroponics and a couple of them have been under 1200 watts of dual spectrum HPS since day 1.....they be cooking on gas!:jump::jointman:

yeah this lil plant has been annoying me for a cpl weeks now. creepy crawly growth,and its not even colder in my tent or I would understand LOL small sure,but slow growth and squat? man!! not a fan LOL