Indoor Short stuff new test run.

Auto Gorilla OG day 58:

agog2312-1.jpg

I marked the top and side buds I photographed so you could tell which side bud is in the close up. The top was probably easy enough to identify without the text:smoking:

agog2312-3.jpg

And the side bud:
agog2312-4.jpg

I like this size of plant.....it hasn't hit the roof and the roots look like a good fit for my pots too.

agog2312-2.jpg

The roots appear to be pretty evenly spread and still have room to grow. Placing the plant near the bottom of the run seems to help there as many roots seem to make their way up the slope towards the flow of nutrient solution - note the larger roots coming out the bottom of the rockwool block and heading straight up the slope!:headbang:

:pass:

nice one ! ive got to say that looks as big as a gorilla there kush lol ! well in! , is that on its own without lst /tying down ?

Cheers bud....only LST was some leaf tucking early on and the only bit of string I've used on her so far is just one loop around the main stalk to stop her falling over...

agog2412-1.jpg

She got a bit of a lean on after I harvested the last Dr Feelgood ...I guess that was helping hold her up:smoking:

DAY 36
FEEDING DAY
Guerilla OG
DSC_2169.JPG

FLORAGROW 2 ML
RHIZOTONIC 2 ML
RIPEN 2 ML
FLORABLOOM 2 ML
CALMAG 2 ML
PH was 6.7 and this was added to 3 litre of spring water and she took the lot with very little runoff.
DSC_2146.JPG
DSC_2148.JPG
DSC_2150.JPG
DSC_2153.JPG

She's nicely in flower now and extremely smelly very musky odour.
Great branching to be honest I'm very happy with this strains growth so far

Those AGCs look well happy. Are you using HPS too @budelee ?

Look like they should stay a bit smaller the Auto Gorilla OGs too.... I expect the AGC end of my room is going to get busy with 4 of them in NFT but hopefully they won't get so tall they swallow the light.

DAY 36
FEEDING DAY
Guerilla OG
View attachment 678347
FLORAGROW 2 ML
RHIZOTONIC 2 ML
RIPEN 2 ML
FLORABLOOM 2 ML
CALMAG 2 ML
PH was 6.7 and this was added to 3 litre of spring water and she took the lot with very little runoff.
View attachment 678350 View attachment 678351 View attachment 678352 View attachment 678353
She's nicely in flower now and extremely smelly very musky odour.
Great branching to be honest I'm very happy with this strains growth so far

I'd be blown away if I could get anything in soil looking like that:clapper:

Those AGCs look well happy. Are you using HPS too @budelee ?

Look like they should stay a bit smaller the Auto Gorilla OGs too.... I expect the AGC end of my room is going to get busy with 4 of them in NFT but hopefully they won't get so tall they swallow the light.

Yes 600 watts

day 43 shortstuff gorilla og.:vibe: the one I called a runt, is now a full size girl.:dancer:all doing well, given a gallon each full boot bloom.:shooty:i cant see the frost anymore, until I look at the pic's,then I see it.:woohoo1: man these plants smell!:yoinks:if smell equates to strength, this shit should knock me down:baked:
DSC_0159.JPG
DSC_0160.JPG
DSC_0161.JPG
DSC_0162.JPG
DSC_0164.JPG
DSC_0165.JPG
DSC_0166.JPG
DSC_0167.JPG