Indoor Senseimillan Presents Grow Log 9/17 (Crystal Candy Auto / Auto Jedi Kush)

Reaction score
EX9cdNi.jpg

If you're reading this, what's up!? Welcome to my grow log. First timer on autoflower.net, but no stranger in the garden. Welcome, welcome, make yourself comfortable, and we can get to know each other.

I've been growing photoperiod cannabis for about 17 years; I've never grown an autoflower strain but as I learn more about them my curiosity keeps increasing. I picked up a couple packs of a couple strains from True North Seed Bank (paid by email transfer, seeds arrived no problems). As I said, I've never grown autoflower strains before but I am ever curious so here we go.

I began germinating these two nights ago (10-09-2017); I plant by the lunar calendar and the phase was right. Tomorrow (12-09-2017) I will plant the germinated seeds in peat cups.

z3ckgZs.jpg

I used this tested and true method for germination, however next time I think I will probably just put them straight into dirt/soil mix/whatever.

Thanks for stopping by.

Last edited:
Next update: The testbed is designed as a working prototype. The final edition needs to:
  • Be invisible.
  • Be easy to move at a moments notice.
  • Be silent (as possible). This is of particular interest to me.
  • Be automated (eventually).

EX9cdNi.jpg

If you're reading this, what's up!? Welcome to my grow log. First timer on autoflower.net, but no stranger in the garden. Welcome, welcome, make yourself comfortable, and we can get to know each other.

You're probably wondering, who the fuck is this guy, and why the fuck's he being so friendly? Go fuck yourself okay ;)

Now that's out of the way, we can get real. I've been growing photoperiod cannabis for about 17 years; I've never grown an autoflower strain but as I learn more about them my curiosity keeps increasing. I picked up a couple packs of a couple strains from True North Seedbank (paid by email transfer, seeds arrived no problems). As I said, I've never grown autoflower strains before but I am ever curious so here we go.

I began germinating these two nights ago (10-09-2017); I plant by the lunar calendar and the phase was right. Tomorrow (12-09-2017) I will plant the germinated seeds in peat cups.

z3ckgZs.jpg

I used this tested and true method for germination, however next time I think I will probably just put them straight into dirt/soil mix/whatever.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hi there ,love that grow log logo u got going on ......ur in the right place to find out everything there is to know about autos .......dos ,donts ,myths etc.........wont take u long to suss this place out.......no egos,no bs,one goal ,good weed ,good crack,good advice.......if u pop into the live stoners thread and introduce urself or tag @epenguin ....relevant gurus will say hi [emoji111]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Seeing that it's your first time growing an autoflower, you picked some mighty fine seeds my friend. Happy growing and congratz on the journal :thumbsup:. Meet the folks here at Live Stoners and here's a rep slap to get you going :smoking::slap:.

@912GreenSkell make yourself comfy, come by whenever you got time, the door's always open!

Must be done today list:
  • Paint inside of cabinet with zero voc paint.
  • Buy hinges & latch.
  • Tin leads on meanwell hlg-320h-2800b(s), potentiometer(s), resistor(s), etc.
  • Figure out which way I'm going to wire the light(s) (Parallel or Series or a pair of Parallel Series) ??? Any suggestions? I'm thinking 700mA per board should be perfect because I'll be running so close to the canopy. What I am having trouble deciding is whether to run 4 boards per driver wide open or 2 boards per driver dimmed to 50%. (I have 8x QB304s to work with, 4x meanwell hlg-320h-2800b drivers). Either way for optimal light spread I'll be using 4 boards in my space.
  • Plant germinated seeds (I peeked and saw some tails poking. I want to get them into peat pots without having to disentangle them from paper-towel scraps lol).
  • Take some photos/video.

Last edited:
  • Prepare experiment: Organic Hulled Millet vs Organic Rice for culturing soil organisms
    • Already soaking hulled millet and organic rice in separate containers with alkaline water from my Santevia water jug. I've never checked the pH but it's supposed to be higher 8-9 pH.
    • Have some cuttings from a flower bush that didn't root but spawn some nice hairy white mold. I'm going to multiply this fungus in a more controlled way and add it to my soil later.
  • Prepare some FPE for feeding the first round of autos.

It's now 11:27 pm, been up since 8 am, and I'm just now getting to these things on my list. Hiya!!!!!!
:dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:
Wouldn't be the first time I was up late into the night making sacrifices for the ladies ;)
...better get to it...
After these messages from our sponsors....
:chimp:

Browsing my thread I don't know how I managed to not reply to you guys. Thought I did. Anyway...!!!

Hi there ,love that grow log logo u got going on ......ur in the right place to find out everything there is to know about autos .......dos ,donts ,myths etc.........wont take u long to suss this place out.......no egos,no bs,one goal ,good weed ,good crack,good advice.......if u pop into the live stoners thread and introduce urself or tag @epenguin ....relevant gurus will say hi [emoji111]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

@guerillagrower#65 thanks man, just trying to elevate my game on other levels, not just the garden. Thanks for the tip on the intro. I'm liking it here already.

Seeing that it's your first time growing an autoflower, you picked some mighty fine seeds my friend. Happy growing and congratz on the journal :thumbsup:. Meet the folks here at Live Stoners and here's a rep slap to get you going :smoking::slap:.

Thanks bro for the rep, hope to earn more soon! Nice area code ;) maybe we're neighbors.

Hi and welcome to AFN. Like others said pop on over in the Live Stoners chat thread anytime if you have any questions or just normal BS'ing

Thanks dude, live stoners will probably become a haunt as soon as I have more down time!

Back