Outdoor Self Sustaining Guerilla Chaze

I have a 3/4 HP GrundFos pump hooked to a power inverter, attached to a lawn mower battery, attached to a solar powered battery charger. I use to rig it up in the tree near my res, then food the water down to my plants via hose buried. Res was also buried I might add. I put 600$ into that setup, and got struck by thieves ( got my plants left my equipment!)

Anyways if you have any questiosn on my setup I will post pics of my equipment and the res and describe in detail how it worked. I only had to refil the res once a month :) (55 gallon plastic drum) And had no evap problem because it was buried!

every two weeks should be fine as far as im concerned, i found that my crop last year did fine when i put se7endust powder about every 2 or 3 weeks, and as far as water you should be fine too, just dont train it to get used to water every day then leave it alone for 2 weeks, as long as u dont have super dry spells i see this working

yea, with the water pump that streikr recommended i'll be able to water every day for 4 months on just 4 AAs. I've used seven spray and it prolly got rid of a lot but i still had some bugs. Im assuming the se7endust powder is the same just in powder form? Also where did you put it down...how close from the plants? Any bugs?

Sorry for so many ?s

Back