Indoor Self cropping F1 gorilla glue auto x og kush auto

Thanks bro! I'm working on amnesia Haze x Silverback crossed into the Silverback kush f2, silverback kush F1 x ape fruit glue, ape fruit glue and blueberry kush

Sent from my KYOCERA-C6742 using Tapatalk

No way to stabilize that into an auto unless you already had the parent pollen to BX to.than you would have to grow out several untill the seedlings displayed that trait than cross them.You may get retarded lucky but mixing genetics is like shuffling a mixed deck back into order.Seeing GG in an auto is funny cause once its mixed into all those different phenos you dont wtf is gonna come out of the mix.I have yet to see any auto look even close to a real GG clone.no doubt its an awesome clone to breed to but getting the auto in there just dilutes it all.It would take years to create a true IBL auto.with every pack of autos its always a crap shoot.
Well i guess I should watch what i say about my girls..... Ive had up to 70% twins show in when i pop 10+ seeds. The same thing happened to a buddy i gave some f2 silverback to. The smoke is top notch dispencery grade and ive had more than 1 person say best ever lol. Ill have pics soon

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

Heres some f2 twinetics!!!they show up like this at least 5/10. They are a super potent sea of green strain.
20171210_213659.jpg
20171210_213647.jpg

This twin is just about done......
20180104_173244.jpg
20180104_173252.jpg
20180104_173257.jpg

The F2s so far look super dank. I have only grown 1 out before this run and it was a breeder so all seeds but a growmie of mine has been running them and doesnt want anything else. He swears it just as good as some %30 shit he blazed in vegas and better than most the colorado nugs we get here.

Thanx bro I have 5 more going w normal structure a few weeks behind

Back