Indoor Self cropping F1 gorilla glue auto x og kush auto

KIMG0202.JPG

Holy frosted fans Batman!!!!! Here's the f2 cross in the making. Gorilla glue and kush van stitch auto regs ! I'm thinking of calling it silverback kush!I collected about.25-.5grams of pollen from the male to add to my collection.she's got about a month to go compared to her sisters.
KIMG0203.JPG

Awesome bro. I recently crossed a reversed gg auto to a fast and vast... growing them out now to see what i created. I call her "Sudden Monkey". Lol!

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

Your Silverback Kush looks tight, yo!

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

That's ironic because that is the cross I've beenwanting to make LoL. I also crossed gorilla glue and grapefruit from fastbuds. I thought it was pineapple Express fastbuds and looked at the breeder packs again and noticed grapefruit checked..... I've been lying to myself and everyone else but they look fire w no disappointment in sight so far!

So my twins have a Twin...I'm starting to think it's genetics....these are sister seeds the second one doesn't have the tulip top but just split in two for no reason?
KIMG0224.JPG
KIMG0220.JPG
KIMG0220.JPG
KIMG0222.JPG

Few days older twins are starting to flower and the pregnant honey is swelling up.
KIMG0259.JPG
KIMG0261.JPG
KIMG0263.JPG

Shot of the ape fruit glue and the rest of the garden
KIMG0265.JPG
KIMG0264.JPG
KIMG0266.JPG

Attachments

• KIMG0262.JPG
    KIMG0262.JPG
    199.9 KB · Views: 72
I wonder if it could pass the deformity to an f2 generation.....?
No way to stabilize that into an auto unless you already had the parent pollen to BX to.than you would have to grow out several untill the seedlings displayed that trait than cross them.You may get retarded lucky but mixing genetics is like shuffling a mixed deck back into order.Seeing GG in an auto is funny cause once its mixed into all those different phenos you dont wtf is gonna come out of the mix.I have yet to see any auto look even close to a real GG clone.no doubt its an awesome clone to breed to but getting the auto in there just dilutes it all.It would take years to create a true IBL auto.with every pack of autos its always a crap shoot.

Thanx for the input Yeah I know it would be a ridiculous venture to try to isolate Twin genes, I just started chucking pollen for fun and try to make educated guesses on what I'm going to get.i do have the pollen from the original auto strains I started with stored along with pollen from the cross.

Retarded lucky is how gorilla glue came about In the first place w a hermied plant .....talk about genetic soup
It takes ten minutes to name the lineage before the accidental cross we all know as the original clone only version.i know what you mean about it not being the same but keeping the name.either way I'm more interested in the gooey frost associated with this particular mix.

I know f2 is where the multiple recessive genes like to show up and that F1 crosses exhibit the most consistency. I'll probably just keep chucking pollen on f1 crosses and cross my fingers, free seeds that produce nugs are always a blessing in the garden

Back