Lighting Gorilla Glue auto and Gorilla Glue Auto #4

Hey man, First of all, congratulations, Nice done!
Do you have some link to your diarie ? Iam Very curious
And what Soil did you use ?
Iam thinking about megacrop with Only Coco (from Canna), Thats fine? What do you think?:worship:

Hey man, First of all, congratulations, Nice done!
Do you have some link to your diarie ? Iam Very curious
And what Soil did you use ?
Iam thinking about megacrop with Only Coco (from Canna), Thats fine? What do you think?:worship:

I have always used mother Earth coco. I have a few disclaimers for ya:

1. That 1.5 lb plant was a freak of nature. I'll probably never get that much off one plant again lol. The other 2 plants did nowhere near that well lol.

2. I don't really post how much nutrients I give them in my journals. Not because I'm keeping it a secret, but because I'm lazy and I don't really have a set schedule. I use a 1/2 tsp measurer and start the seedling with maybe an 1/8 of a tsp of Megacrop. As it gets bigger, so does my dosage. The most I was giving was 2 heaping 1/2 tsp's (a little over a tsp I guess lol). I also use megacrops CalMag, sweet candy, and bud explosion. Along with all this, I use silica Blast.

If you have any more questions at all, I am happy to help ya. I would look into the quadlining that I do. It's probably the main reason for the weight I have been pulling off autoflowers.

I have quadlined 3, and have got 9.8 oz off one, 4 oz off another, and the 24.78 oz off the one in this thread. I think I'll grow like this for all my plants from now on.

Last edited:
Hey Thanks i will check the journal :thanks:
Sorry but when you say "mother Earth coco." What exacly do you mean?It is a Brand ? Im not english native, iam Brazilian and Noob hehehe, i still make confuse sometimes in english.
Yea, that plant was a mutant!haahah iam going to grow 9 GorillaGlue i hope march If everything went fine
I have another question, what do you mean with Quadlined, mainlined? Sorry ,It is some technique? :bighug::pass:

Last edited:
Hey Thanks i will check the journal :thanks:
Sorry but when you say "mother Earth coco." What exacly do you mean?It is a Brand ? Im not english native, iam Brazilian and Noob hehehe, i still make confuse sometimes in english.
Yea, that plant was a mutant!haahah iam going to grow 9 GorillaGlue i hope march If everything went fine
I have another question, what do you mean with Quadlined, mainlined? Sorry ,It is some technique? :bighug::pass:
Yes, Mother Earth is just a brand of coco that the grow store in town offers.

Quadlining is a technique that I use to get a better yield. When the plant has 5-6 nodes on it, I take off all of them except the 2nd and 3rd. Some people keep the 3rd and 4th, but I haven't tried that yet. then I bend the nodes almost horizontally and stake them with 14 guage electrical wire.

It's really helped out my yields. I'll be showing it more in the tale of 2 Bubbas thread when they get bigger

Back