New Grower Second grow / second Automazar in Colombia

My phone is acting up, could only manage to email myself one pic. Day 19 - they need a feed too, but they are not too bad.

View media item 9161Born Aug 6th. In a 60 x 60 x 200 tent. but I have a spare hydroshoot 60 & another 300w light with 3w chip, current one has 5w
I'm starting to get a N , or cal or mag def there I can see from slight discolouration. Better go sort it out!
Looking good!!!!! :drool:

I gave them silica yesterday funnily enough ((Rhino Skin- i bought it cos it was on sale) , id love to show a pic today, they are much bigger & healthier looking, maybe the silica, maybe that I amended the ph up to 6- 6.1 for Mg absorption.
Haha, ye, I could watch that vid all day on a loop :) smoke in hand :)
I have a biobizz :p hat, my shop always gives me freebies , but have not tried the notes,- do they have grow a&b + bloom a&b? With canna coco it's just cpco a&b and i've noticed I need to watch for def of N / Mg in veg, and toxicity of N, P shortage in bloom. I have all the canna stuff but was thinking of switching nutes or growing photoperiods cos i'm not getting the yields I want. I can't switch till I use em up, and canna ain't too bad- they do a lot of research & development.
Both me girls are looking lovely & green , hope yours are too. The little one today is the size of the big one yesterday . Their names are bonita y precioca.
Got a 10ltr bag of perlite for about 8euro delivered. Not heard of quartz in growing context but if it works, go for it.

Last edited:
I gave them silica yesterday funnily enough ((Rhino Skin- i bought it cos it was on sale) , id love to show a pic today, they are much bigger & healthier looking, maybe the silica, maybe that I amended the ph up to 6- 6.1 for Mg absorption.
Haha, ye, I could watch that vid all day on a loop :) smoke in hand :)
I have a biobizz :p hat, my shop always gives me freebies , but have not tried the notes,- do they have grow a&b + bloom a&b? With canna coco it's just cpco a&b and i've noticed I need to watch for def of N / Mg in veg, and toxicity of N, P shortage in bloom. I have all the canna stuff but was thinking of switching nutes or growing photoperiods cos i'm not getting the yields I want. I can't switch till I use em up, and canna ain't too bad- they do a lot of research & development.
Both me girls are looking lovely & green , hope yours are too. The little one today is the size of the big one yesterday . Their names are bonita y precioca.
Got a 10ltr bag of perlite for about 8euro delivered. Not heard of quartz in growing context but if it works, go for it.

Keep uploading pics of them, do you have a post? They are going great.

Day 37:

IMG_0874.jpg

IMG_0873.jpg

She's really coming along there! Can't imagine mine will be that size in 12 days! - Mind you , they both grew over an inch yesterday. How tall is she?
Looks like she's making you some nice buds right now :) Plenty of time to fatten them up good!

She's really coming along there! Can't imagine mine will be that size in 12 days! - Mind you , they both grew over an inch yesterday. How tall is she?
Looks like she's making you some nice buds right now :) Plenty of time to fatten them up good!
She's right now 57 cm tall. Im using BioBloom from Biobizz to fat them up. But they have a little Nitro deficiency. I think im gonna use some hummus and a little Bloombastic on next water.

Thats one nice top cola she is making for you! Nit def? Are the bottom leaves yellowing?
She bounced back after the cat attack anyway!
Speaking of cats, mine got into the grow area cos it was warm and cosy yesterday- now I have Spider Mites, wouldn't wish them on my worst enemy!
Good luck!

Thats one nice top cola she is making for you! Nit def? Are the bottom leaves yellowing?
She bounced back after the cat attack anyway!
Speaking of cats, mine got into the grow area cos it was warm and cosy yesterday- now I have Spider Mites, wouldn't wish them on my worst enemy!
Good luck!
She has been with a little N deficiency, I'm using lemon to lower PH I think it is nutrient lock. I used also Bloombastic to take care of the buds. I was wrong thinking Biobizz doesnt need PH adjust, it needs it, and far more on coco. But shes doing great

Last edited:
Back