New Grower Second attempt at autos

DetroitDarren

Bud conessuier
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
This will be my second grow with autos. My first time had decent results but there were almost no crystals, so the buzz wasn't there.

This time I am trying to use your knowledge and tips to help me grow some good smoke.

Setup:
FFHP soil in 5 gallon buckets
3 Gixxer 1000watt led lights (cheap but has flower/veg options
2x northern lights
2x lemon
3x Dutch passion - unknown strain
nutes (when I need them) are FF trio
Heat at 75F
R/h is at 35
Water ph is between 7 and 8

Any tips?

Attachments

• PXL_20220316_005438092.jpg
    PXL_20220316_005438092.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 39
PH 6.0 to 6.5, check it's quality.......city tap, well tap, distilled, RO, rain? City and well/spring water can have trace minerals that if you don't know about can screw it up (calcium etc.)

Thanks @Bill.de.Cat

My water is from a well. I have heard of people using phDown, will this hurt the plant? Are there any natural ways to bring down the ph? I read that lemon juice works, I'll try that out and see if it does the trick.

Thanks @Bill.de.Cat

My water is from a well. I have heard of people using phDown, will this hurt the plant? Are there any natural ways to bring down the ph? I read that lemon juice works, I'll try that out and see if it does the trick.
Hello it fine to use ph up and down it does not harm the plants at all and if i was you i would bring your RH up to 60% when they are seedlings.
Happy growing you know it makes sense :smoking: :smoking:

I've used vinegar and baking soda to adjust the PH...it will tend to drift if you let it sit too long before giving to plants, but it can work.

i would bring your RH up to 60% when they are seedlings.
:yeahthat: :hump: I like to use Icee lids when their young. download (3).jpeg The hole at the top is big enough to allow some air exchange. By the time they outgrow the dome, they are usually old enough to withstand the lower humidity. :peace: :pass:

The other 6 popped up! I was worried we as this is the first time going straight to dirt without using a rapid rooter. Gave them a little water and put the solo cups over them to create some humidity.

FFHP soil in 5 gallon buckets
3 Gixxer 1000watt led lights (cheap but has flower/veg options
2x northern lights
2x lemon
3x Dutch passion - unknown strain
nutes (when I need them) are FF trio
Heat at 75F
R/h is at 35

Attachments

• PXL_20220318_115023844.jpg
    PXL_20220318_115023844.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 33