Outdoor Season 3: Year of the Widow's Blues Dutch vs Holland growoff photos and autos

And an overdue update...taken between rains in the partial sun garden. Photos at day 101, autos day 70.

First the photos Cream Caramel
View attachment 781003

Widowbomb, trained her left arms through the fence.
View attachment 781005

Dinafem Blue widow...getting big! 2 Main tips trained 5 feet tall.
View attachment 781006

Tossed a tiger lily in the pic for good measure
View attachment 781007

And onto the sour soil autos...some doing okay, some not okay in the limited light. Meh...all is good

First the batch of 4
View attachment 781009

Cherry Bomb...doing okay...getting pounded by slugs this very wet season. I should have done something about that long ago. :D
View attachment 781011

DP AWW CBD. Doing the best out of the lot of sour soil autos.
View attachment 781012

Ouch...DP Brooklyn Sunrise didnt like the limited light and dark skies combo...and the mini slugs gave her a beatdown. Looks like alot of bud in the pics, but its not...very, very airy. So sad!
View attachment 781014

Finally the cinderella jack from DP. Amazing crystal and awesome smell. Decent main cola. Looking forward to trying this one out. Largest plant of the batch. If the toke is as good as it looks this plant might hit the full sun garden next season.
View attachment 781015

oooooo man the carnage still looking good despite the unwanted slimey buggers how do you deal with slug slime lil bit of wash wit wash water or something like that:pass:
I admit i am still behind the times with all of the stuff you can get now!! I just had a peak...holy! $60 for 2oz? Damn and i though a ph meter at $120 was overpriced!!

I'd love to try strawberry cough...i love the idea of strawberry. Yeah only smelt cherry once in the fruity chronic, and damn it was amazing. Fingers crossed!! Really psyched that my big cherry bomb is cherry smelling. I cleared my mind, closed my eyes and took a big sniff yesterday and damn...definitely cherry smelling. :D Very excited!!

Detroit lead...hmmm not familiar with that strain!

Great to hear about your think fast kicking ass!!

Oh yeah...i did take in everything you said about the silica...i will just ease off it a bit for the rest of their time.
have you never tried dutch passions strawberry cough out of all the ducth you have ran :jointman:
And the 101 day old photos
First up the think fast....doing okay now!! Nice recovery! Thanks again waira
View attachment 781506

Sweet Green Poison....okay now we are getting there! 5 feet tall on the main branches....and definitely preflowering! Start feeds next round.
View attachment 781505

Bam...Fruity Chronic Juice doing perfect...another 5 footer and still vegging
View attachment 781508

Last but not least the biggest of the lot the Bomb Atomic...still vegging!! 5.5 feet tall...tip of the glueberry on the bottom of the frame
View attachment 781507

And a couple of shots for you dirty minded folks...caught a pair of pics of a couple of Japanese beetles partying on the fruity chronic juice.
View attachment 781510 View attachment 781509

:crying::crying::crying:you pervert taken dirty pics of beetles

My buddy used copper cable and wrapped it around his 30 gallon pot and his plant had no slug issues. I searched for copper wire and it's all over eBay.

I think copper around the soil has an effect on the plant too. There's an inventor/scientist from long ago named Viktor Schauberger who said copper tools do amazing things to the gardens and not to use other type metal tools. Very interesting.

oooooo man the carnage still looking good despite the unwanted slimey buggers how do you deal with slug slime lil bit of wash wit wash water or something like that:pass:

have you never tried dutch passions strawberry cough out of all the ducth you have ran :jointman:

:crying::crying::crying:you pervert taken dirty pics of beetles

Most years the slimy little buggers only hit a few plants in the partial sun garden. Its been raining so much i am not worried about the slimers, and usually they only hit the leaves. I really wanted to try the straw cough from DP, but they simply wont finish in my outdoor time frame.

My buddy used copper cable and wrapped it around his 30 gallon pot and his plant had no slug issues. I searched for copper wire and it's all over eBay.

I think copper around the soil has an effect on the plant too. There's an inventor/scientist from long ago named Viktor Schauberger who said copper tools do amazing things to the gardens and not to use other type metal tools. Very interesting.

Thats what i normally do, wrap copper around the trunk and training wires...just got caught up in too much real life stuff to bother. Probably a good thing in this occasion too, as there is not enough flower on those autos to bother with the extra effort.(in my eyes)

Got out and had a look and gave my last feed to the bulk of the autos...pulled another moldy spot from the Cherry bomb(normally i would feed at least a few more rounds, but would rather have clean for an early chop if needed), found a spot in the DP Glueberry as well and a tiny spot in the DP Auto White widow. Last feed for cherry bomb, glueberry. Few more feeds for moby dick, cream mandarin xl, and Dinafem AWWXXL.
Onto 4th water only for nashira, bloody skunk(getting pulled asap, one more water only and chop) and DP AWW. Bloody skunk is done and needs a chop. Pulled another spot of mold from her. Damn wet extremely humid conditions are being a bugger this summer. 70-100% RH and lots of rain..got another pounding rainstorm this morning followed by hot sun...tremendous humidity all day today!

OH yes....from the partial sun garden....the cream caramel branches, as well as the dinafem Blue widow have both broken the stealth barrier which is just over 4.5feet tall, so i did some training to keep them under the radar. Widowbomb will have to be done within a week.
Cream caramel has a really nice frame thats over 6 feet across, so she has an almost 20 foot circumference, nice.

I actually just rechecked my journal and realized my autos are currently on day 62 as of today. Sour soil autos are day 76 as of today!! Staggering!! Still 2 weeks to go on the sour soil autos(if mold allows), but i would say the properly started batch will mostly be right on que. I will be chopping Bloody skunk asap, one more water only cycle and its done.

Back