Dragon Meds Season 3: Uk's Portal takes on Spain(mephisto and sweet)

I'll do better than tag you: https://www.autoflower.org/threads/growing-onwards-and-upwards.61103/page-20 Here's the page with the latest pic of Howdthathappen which is what I'm calling my girl who grew from the unexpected seed.

It's a shame your country wouldn't suit us climate-wise, I have an aunt and uncle over on Vancouver Island that I rarely see and I think I'd love the Canuck general attitude to life.

We have a friend who lives on Vancouver island as well. She went to school with my lady but married a Canadian man and lives there :coffee:

Okay we don't see it grown very often at all(like ever!!)...seriously grab a pack of sweets mohan ram...I am very impressed with the ram and look forward to growing another ram auto!!
40 day cure
View attachment 875094

This plant won the sweet contest....twice!!(pic above took second place) Sweet deal indeed!! Below took a first in the sweet monthly contest.....crazy strong fruity smell and excellent toke!!
View attachment 875095

I've grown it twice and it's a heavy hitter!! Sad x WW what's not to like?!

Hmmmm...not sure i left much for you to work with @Eclectic Elle !! If you get this, I am gonna be impressed!!
View attachment 875103

Alrighty...now I am ready for some icefishing!! Joints rolled? Check!! 33 mohan rams ready to rock....gawd they stink!! :D :D :D

Holy fuck how did you all stay conscious?! :rofl:

@912GreenSkell figured i would share my 1st golden rainbow i ever caught. caught it today on a black and gold Panther Martin! She measured 23" Long:woohoo1::woohoo:
DSC_1460.JPG
DSC_1474.JPG
beautiful pink dots on the jaw line
DSC_1483.JPG
DSC_1499.JPG

@912GreenSkell figured i would share my 1st golden rainbow i ever caught. caught it today on a black and gold Panther Martin! She measured 23" Long:woohoo1::woohoo:View attachment 894628 View attachment 894629 beautiful pink dots on the jaw line
View attachment 894632 View attachment 894635
:dancer:That is a beautiful creature...what's the deal with those? We caught lots of rainbows when I was a kid but never saw that. Is it bred into them or natural? I know there's always been trout breeding going on, even back in the 60's there were some hybrids

:dancer:That is a beautiful creature...what's the deal with those? We caught lots of rainbows when I was a kid but never saw that. Is it bred into them or natural? I know there's always been trout breeding going on, even back in the 60's there were some hybrids
thank you,
heres a little thing about them i found online:

Golden Rainbow Trout Oncorhynchus mykiss Species overview:
The golden rainbow trout is a gold-orange rainbow trout raised under artificial fish culture conditions and stocked as a novelty for angling sport. The golden rainbow was developed from one fish, a single female trout with a genetic mutation that gave her a mixed golden and normal rainbow trout coloration. She was found in the West Virginia hatchery system in 1954. Through selective breeding with regularly marked rainbow trout, an all-gold, golden rainbow trout was developed. In 1963, this fish strain was popularized as the “West Virginia Centennial Golden Trout.” Pennsylvania and other states hybridized the pure strain of West Virginia golden trout with normal rainbows and produced palomino trout, which were true genetic palominos. Palomino trout were first stocked in Pennsylvania in 1967. Since then, the genetic strain in Pennsylvania has weakened, but in recent years the hybrid was selectively bred back closer to the stronger, better-colored golden rainbow trout. Although palominos were stocked as both average-sized and large trout, today’s golden rainbow is raised only to trophy size for anglers and stocked throughout the state.

@912GreenSkell figured i would share my 1st golden rainbow i ever caught. caught it today on a black and gold Panther Martin! She measured 23" Long:woohoo1::woohoo:View attachment 894628 View attachment 894629 beautiful pink dots on the jaw line

Oh you lucky son of a gun!! Thats one of those fish that is on my bucket list to catch!! Between those and the extremely rare aurora trout, thats two species i really want to go after one day!!
Aurora
aurora.png

@tripaholic88. [emoji481][emoji482]

Aaaaaaaa WOW !!!
Worship worship worship!!!

The golden trout OMGod that is freaking awesome I have never seen a fish like that
As @912GreenSkell says.
I got to put that on my bucket list now too [emoji482]
Wow that's freaking awesome wow[emoji481][emoji482]

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Back