Dragon Meds Season 3: Uk's Portal takes on Spain(mephisto and sweet)

Is this discussion open season for fishing shots?

This is a BC coastal river estuary in September that was stacked with fresh run coho. I know they are hard to see in this picture, but that's part of the intrigue, kind of like ice fishing.

upload_2018-4-15_23-19-0.png

Try smoking one of your many dozen joints and hooking in to one of these. It will be quite the trip for a guy like you. This fish was 700 lbs, about 80 years old. This is the release from shore after it tugged our jet boat up and down the Fraser for a good 10 minutes. It has some purple phenos.

upload_2018-4-15_23-27-34.png

Try smoking one of your many dozen joints and hooking in to one of these. It will be quite the trip for a guy like you. This fish was 700 lbs, about 80 years old. This is the release from shore after it tugged our jet boat up and down the Fraser for a good 10 minutes. It has some purple phenos.

View attachment 892768

Now thats a beast!!! Man!! Love it!! We have a very few sturgeon around here..i have never got one though...extremely rare. Damn....thanks for posting the pics!! Nice salmon too!! And yeah its exactly the type of smoking i was thinking of!! In a few weeks I'll be tossing a few nice 7-8 pound rainbows in the smoker!

Now thats a beast!!! Man!! Love it!! We have a very few sturgeon around here..i have never got one though...extremely rare. Damn....thanks for posting the pics!! Nice salmon too!! And yeah its exactly the type of smoking i was thinking of!! In a few weeks I'll be tossing a few nice 7-8 pound rainbows in the smoker!

I love smoked rainbows. Or fried in butter. Tasty meat that most people don't get a chance to try.

We got in to about on average 6 sturgeon a day over 5 straight days on the Fraser. No joke, and I'm a bit embarrassed to admit it, but I pulled a groin muscle then and it took a good 6 months to heal. They are like trying to reel in a submerged bus in a big ass river with lots of current.

I love smoked rainbows. Or fried in butter. Tasty meat that most people don't get a chance to try.

We got in to about on average 6 sturgeon a day over 5 straight days on the Fraser. No joke, and I'm a bit embarrassed to admit it, but I pulled a groin muscle then and took a good 6 months to heal. They are looking trying to reel in a submerged bus in a big ass river with lots of current.

OH shit dont be embarrassed!! Anyone that has caught a fish on a rod over 20 pounds knows how powerful they are!! And those that never have really should get out there and grab a 20lb+ fish!!

Man.......6 a day of those giants!! Whats the average size? Yeah we have solid rainbows here for sure..easy to grab a 5 pounder most season, though the run is short lived, only a few weeks to catch them.
IMG_07999 - Copy.jpg

Back