Scheduled Site Maintenance Friday, May 3rd (6 pm MDT +)

Still some issues with URL's the xenforo option for friendly url's isn't working but i'm working on it anyways.

There will still be some "maint" going on. I will be upgrading xenforo a few times to get us to the latest 2.x version. There will be some bumps along the way but in the end the site will run smother and the user exp will greatly increase!
hi pal dont think ive spoke to you before and thanks for making are home better

Thanks appreciate the shout out!
well in guys

non of my bookmarked afn threads are working.. is this normal? 404 not found

Pictures are not uploading?? Keeps telling me file to large for server? Same phone I've been using to take pic with.

@Son of Hobbes @Northern Grower

The size of file that php will allow has changed, i'll update it to accept a larger file size. I was able to upload, but with a smaller than 2mb picture size.

Hey guys we're on it, taking a look. Please keep reporting any issues possibly caused from the update.

The size of file that php will allow has changed, i'll update it to accept a larger file size. I was able to upload, but with a smaller than 2mb picture size.

I'm still getting the same message

I'm still getting the same message
CBB5FA18-C720-483A-8101-20835F385B4D.png

Contradictories :rofl: unable to post my HSO update pic but apparently this error screen is ok if I crop it. :shrug:
0587F06A-079B-4ABB-80EC-AEF951CF31F8.jpeg

Back