Scheduled Site Maintenance Friday, May 3rd (6 pm MDT +)

Son of Hobbes

High of the Tiger
Staff member
AFN Admin
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.org
Hey everyone, we're planning on some scheduled maintenance on the site Friday evening (May 3rd) likely starting around 6 PM Mountain Time (MDT) and going until it's completed. While the work is being done, the site may be down completely (may display an offline or down for maintenance page; ) please keep this in mind while we get our work done and we'll work on getting it back online as soon as possible.

This is a necessary bit of service work we need done (we're upgrading some stuff, yay for faster speeds!) So thank you for your patience and we'll keep things rolling along!

Last edited:
Hey everyone, we're planning on some scheduled maintenance on the site Friday evening (May 2nd) likely starting around 6 PM Mountain Time (MDT) and going until it's completed. While the work is being done, the site may be down completely (may display an offline or down for maintenance page;) please keep this in mind while we get our work done and we'll work on getting it back online as soon as possible.

This is a necessary bit of service work we need done (we're upgrading some stuff, yay for faster speeds!) So thank you for your patience and we'll keep things rolling along!
Hey @Son of Hobbes I'm a bit confused on the date
Friday is may 3rd, today (thursday) is may 2nd.
Is it tomorrow, Friday may 3rd or tonight may 2nd?

Nice one, please fix the photo upload problem where whatever photo you upload on these forums comes out sideways no matter what way the photo is in your gallery. Its really annoying haha. Cheers

Nice one, please fix the photo upload problem where whatever photo you upload on these forums comes out sideways no matter what way the photo is in your gallery. Its really annoying haha. Cheers
I found that if i edit the pix like add text to it comes out right way up

20190423_191536.jpg
20190502_155724.jpg

I found that if i edit the pix like add text to it comes out right way up
Ive saved the same photo in all 4 different directions and uploaded them all and they all come out sideways haha. So your saying edit the pics and and text to it anxdd it sill come out right way up

I've looked at multiple reasons why it happens (and every finger points to something else lol.) I've found that editing my photos or cropping them, then resaving fixes the problem when it DOES happen to me (it's intermittent.)

When we upgrade to the latest version of the forum software (which is coming sooner than later,) if we still see it happening I've already researched a solution for it (letting members rotate pictures themselves when placing the pictures.) Tomorrow's maintenance is the hopeful flip to the new hardware and provider. Once that's solid, we begin dev on the new software version. It's the same software we're using (just upgraded,) so the development part will just be getting the current state of AFN setup for the latest version (and the newest/latest version is friggin sweet, I'm playing with it right now and it's like naked cherubic angels are singing somewhere over mysterious formed bright clouds as I click on things.)

I guess that pic might not really show it but it does work I'm on my phone tho

Back